I've come to learn three things

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Where did your hammer and sickle go? Did you finally abandon your terrible views after much needed introspection?
The hammer and sigil has been appropriated by many fascist tankies nowadays, so I left it out. However, I do stand by it's original meaning and still am a proud commie.

Unlike you I prefer not having a giant wardrobe of ideologies to switch to all willy-nilly. Anyway you shouldn't have dropped that J

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The hammer and sigil has been appropriated by many fascist tankies nowadays, so I left it out. However, I do stand by it's original meaning and still am a proud commie.

Unlike you I prefer not having a giant wardrobe of ideologies to switch to all willy-nilly. Anyway you shouldn't have dropped that J

What wardrobe of ideologies? My centrist views have been consistent my entire adult life.

He got a job and became far right, he even told me we need to cut welfare and foreign aid to 'shitholes'. I was shocked

I get a warm, fuzzy feeling when austerity hits the lazy and unmotivated.

Happy Yannick Bisson GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

:deadpeter::drakelaugh:

Thank God I wasn't drinking coffee or something

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Her what?

I never understood the whole never ask a man his salary that's just dumb.
Her AGE. I blame that on @AbdiFreedom abusing his mod powers and pulling sneaky edits to mess with me. There's a conspiracy!!!
What wardrobe of ideologies? My centrist views have been consistent my entire adult life.

I am who I am as a result of that austerity, how harsh and neglectful mother Africa is of her children, it's something you colonizer nation kids can't comprehend

Trending

Latest posts