I've being wrestling with a deep secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i fancy @VixR :childplease::cosbyhmm::lawd::meleshame:

Y'all need to stop this "old man senile" attack on me. I like the girl, there's nothing I can do about it.

It's madness that you guys accept khaniis business but yet are suppressing my attraction. :mjohreally:

Seoul

. . .
You need money to be a sugar daddy menace which is something you don't have. Just give up, I'm pretty sure old Somali men who hit on young girls makes her skin crawl just as it does to 90% of us Somali girls :stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You do know under most laws you'd be a predator right?:damedamn:

Or are you comfortable with that :browtf::damn:
Stop judging through your western lenses. I'm honoring forefathers.

Btw ! Donald trump had been screwing up girls they were 40 years younger than him. How abt going after him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You need money to be a sugar daddy menace which is something you don't have. Just give up, I'm pretty sure old Somali men who hit on young girls makes her skin crawl just as it does to 90% of us Somali girls :stopit:

I am not interested you, you have being leaking for a decade now. Nothing useful is there any more

i fancy @VixR :childplease::cosbyhmm::lawd::meleshame:

Y'all need to stop this "old man senile" attack on me. I like the girl, there's nothing I can do about it.

It's madness that you guys accept khaniis business but yet are suppressing my attraction. :mjohreally:
Why would you want to be with a gaal adeer? There's plenty of young religious xalimos for you to predator :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.