I've been thinking the same Abdisamad soo gal

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The other day I realised one thing..
Somali clans who claim arab lineage are technically the result of a somali woman who married out.. Xalimo-exit in full effect since the beginning :faysalwtf:

:dead: :dead:

I've realised this too as Somalis. Basically the whole ethnic is based on Arab man marrying native females

Wether it is.

Darood Ismail Al Jabarti.
Sheesh Isxaaq
Cusmaan bin Ma7amed (Samaale)
Sheikh Abadir (ancestor Sheekhaal)
Sheekh Samaroon (Maxamuud)
Sheekh Ciise
Axmed Al Xaawi (Hawiye)

Markaa technically if an Arab marries from a Somali isn't that basically what our ancestor did.

Markaa we are multicultural society

CaliTedesse

VIP
That's why our people have this innate instinct to hate themselves. For example:

Dhoocil Ayaan: thAT iZ NuT SoMaLi CuLtUrE dA foOd is FrAm InDiA
35u225.png

Doqon Abdi: kkk mOst Of r CloThs n FoOd iS fRum OtHr CunTrrees

208-2084040_transparent-wojak-png-dumb-person-drawing-meme-png.png

Last edited:
Nah nigga that's just based on the assumption that it is a true story, and there is reason to disagree with that.

Since there is no substantial evidence to support the claim of Arab ancestry, and all we have to go on is stories that may or may not be true, it is safe to disregard it as false.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nah nigga that's just based on the assumption that it is a true story, and there is reason to disagree with that.

Since there is no substantial evidence to support the claim of Arab ancestry, and all we have to go on is stories that may or may not be true, it is safe to disregard it as false.
I agree it is false but most people back home don't believe that so in actuality this is what we get.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

B-b-but I'm ayrab..:kendrickcry:

:dead: :dead:

I've realised this too as Somalis. Basically the whole ethnic is based on Arab man marrying native females

Wether it is.

Darood Ismail Al Jabarti.
Sheesh Isxaaq
Cusmaan bin Ma7amed (Samaale)
Sheikh Abadir (ancestor Sheekhaal)
Sheekh Samaroon (Maxamuud)
Sheekh Ciise
Axmed Al Xaawi (Hawiye)

Markaa technically if an Arab marries from a Somali isn't that basically what our ancestor did.

Markaa we are multicultural society
Lool

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Oday Hawiyah had an Arab wife named Carabeero that bore 3 of his 6 sons while Sagaalka Samaale looted other Cushites of their women and Xashi, ancestor of Samaale, was probably the one who looted Proto Nilote women:ooh:

Oday Hawiyah had an Arab wife named Carabeero that bore 3 of his 6 sons while Sagaalka Samaale looted other Cushites of their women and Xashi, ancestor of Samaale, was probably the one who looted Proto Nilote women:ooh:
So this mythical figure named 'Xashi' came from the Libya/Egypt area & migrated down the Nile river into Sudan and proceeded to mix with Ancient Nilotic females?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So this mythical Xashi dude came from the Libya/Egypt area & migrated down the Nile river into Sudan and proceeded to mix with Ancient Nilotic females?
Xashi is the oldest known ancestor of Samaale and is the father of the Xashiyah clan to which Samaale belonged to. He was not native to the Horn