I've been looking at videos of Mogadishu today and...

one complaint I have is that, can they need to hire people to demolish the blown out buildings. It's such a stain on the city. The ones that can be recovered and fixed should stay, but those beyond repair need to go as soon as possible.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
one complaint I have is that, can they need to hire people to demolish the blown out buildings. It's such a stain on the city. The ones that can be recovered and fixed should stay, but those beyond repair need to go as soon as possible.

That is relatively the easiest thing to fix once real peace is established. Somalis are very resourceful people but I believe we are entering a new era, and we will witness positive events that has never been seen by any previous generation in our history :)

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
No, we should preserve our culture and reconstruct all old buildings, we don't want to end up like Germany.
The Main Station of Essen, Germany: before WWII and today ...

Where will you house all the internal refugees that live in it, and who will pay for it.

I went into one of those blown out buildings, it was massive and on the beach cliff, easily worth a couple million. Some guys lived in and we’re using it as a shop front.

Trending