I've been hired by Team Farmaajo to run the @Somalia account

Status
Not open for further replies.
from unapologetically Mjerthein to god bless aidstopia:what:

k5JDME.gif

Farmaajo treacherous administration is now in bed with secessionist Pro Ethiopia Puntlanders, you couldn't make this up, everyday the exposures keep getting bigger and bigger

For those that still hold on to the faux exposed nationalism, another bitter pill comes crushing down their munafiq throats @TekNiKo

Keep this up, the revolution is already on it's way, and the justifications for this revolution has been handed over on a silver platter, even I didn't think this administration was that stupid.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Absolutely disgusting that you're glorifying a patriot as a terrorist.

You cannot make this up. What do you gain @Duchess and @merka by calling a patriot a terrorist?

Absolutely autistic wallahi.

You know you're sheep if you follow everything your qabiil says. Even a child will tell you that an individual who fought for Somali independence against the Ethiopians should be treated like a hero.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

You cannot make this up. What do you gain @Duchess and @merka by calling a patriot a terrorist?

You know you're sheep if you follow everything your qabiil says. Even a child will tell you that an individual who fought for Somali independence against the Ethiopians should be treated like a hero.

lol fought for Somalia's independence?! Since when did Ethiopia colonize Somalia? :mjlol: This is what happens when you get your history lessons from Twitter. Keep your disinformation to yourself, yariisay. :nahgirl:

If I were going by qabil, I would support this terrorist over Farmaajo's administration but f*ck him, the ONLF, and everyone who supports them. :childplease:

Is this really true? @Duchess be honest :lol:

Either I'm a witch and used my Bermuda powers to convince the Somali government to use my talking points or I have been hired as a consultant. You decide. :mjswag:

Farmaajo treacherous administration is now in bed with secessionist Pro Ethiopia Puntlanders, you couldn't make this up, everyday the exposures keep getting bigger and bigger

For those that still hold on to the faux exposed nationalism, another bitter pill comes crushing down their munafiq throats @TekNiKo

Keep this up, the revolution is already on it's way, and the justifications for this revolution has been handed over on a silver platter, even I didn't think this administration was that stupid.

Keep the tears coming.:liberaltears:

When did I call him a terrorist? :jaynerd:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Inquisitive_

The biggest mistake MSB made was Ogaden war, so many bad fruits were picked from that era. Ive always honoured the vets of 77 a majority of my abtiyaal were martyred in the war. I honour their deaths but sadly they were in vain.

You as a Sacad have a soft spot as we all know Casho Caydiid was your royal servant. Let me give you a quick history lesson.

After the collapse of the govt and even years before WSLF essentially was a tribal outfit, they were looting and raping rival clans like the Isaaq, xawaadle, Dir and Rahanweyn in both Northern and Southern Galbeed border with Somalia.

The collapse of Mengistu and with the arrival of Meles Zenawi the few non OGs quit and joined the government. After that they were a one clan group ONLF. After 06 to 09 significant losses in Somalia they were chased out after Melez geniusly incorporated Somalis in a federal force. UBO had no where to hide and barely exists on the ground now.

ONLF and Raskbooni Shabab had plenty of contact and arms deals. The current Amir is OG and their are undeniable links.

Somaliweyn dream is dead and the SFG can't continue the failed dream. They have managed to release 300+ prisoners for one man.

How many prisoners has your hero HSM released?

@Inquisitive_

The biggest mistake MSB made was Ogaden war, so many bad fruits were picked from that era. Ive always honoured the vets of 77 a majority of my abtiyaal were martyred in the war. I honour their deaths but sadly they were in vain.

You as a Sacad have a soft spot as we all know Casho Caydiid was your royal servant. Let me give you a quick history lesson.

After the collapse of the govt and even years before WSLF essentially was a tribal outfit, they were looting and raping rival clans like the Isaaq, xawaadle, Dir and Rahanweyn in both Northern and Southern Galbeed border with Somalia.

The collapse of Mengistu and with the arrival of Meles Zenawi the few non OGs quit and joined the government. After that they were a one clan group ONLF. After 06 to 09 significant losses in Somalia they were chased out after Melez geniusly incorporated Somalis in a federal force. UBO had no where to hide and barely exists on the ground now.

ONLF and Raskbooni Shabab had plenty of contact and arms deals. The current Amir is OG and their are undeniable links.

Somaliweyn dream is dead and the SFG can't continue the failed dream. They have managed to release 300+ prisoners for one man.

How many prisoners has your hero HSM released?
Alshabab's leader is ogaden? :gucciwhat: in what universe is this true.
Didn't they put a dir nigga in charge after godane got killed?

How can you call Cumar jees caasha caydiid when barre hiraale brought cayr in his JVA days to kismaayo? :what1:

Alshabab's leader is ogaden? :gucciwhat: in what universe is this true.
Didn't they put a dir nigga in charge after godane got killed?

How can you call Cumar jees caasha caydiid when barre hiraale brought cayr in his JVA days to kismaayo? :what1:
He is a qaldaan servant of xabashi who thinks somaliland is real. Do you expect anything clear to come from such people? :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts