I've been accused of being a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A black security lady at my office building accused me of being a racist towards her.
There's another security officer, a retired veteran who have been working in the building for a long time is friendly towards me, he's always asking me about my weekends, my lunch plans. Just a friendly chitchat every time we see each other.

The black lady always gives me attitude and she's always staring at me but never says shit to me. So I never even look at her way.

Does that make me a racist?
Should I sue her for mislabel and lying about me?
How does this work? Are you not somali?

Apollo

VIP
Somalis can't be considered 'racist' in the West. You are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy: Muslim Sub-Saharan Africans. We get a free pass from being labeled racist.

Somalis can't be considered 'racist' in the West. You are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy: Muslim Sub-Saharan Africans. We get a free pass from being labeled racist.
Unironically true.
Can't be racist if you are hated.

Somalis are probably as subconsciously racist as the average cadaan person . Tests done on the human brain when viewing pics of different races/faces shows that more negative or alarmist reactions are noted when black faces are displayed , such Being the case even when black people are viewing other black people .

Cushitic and pastoralo-caato cultures such as the Fulani, Samale and Tutsi subscribe to light skin -centred and slim nasal features utopian notions of beauty . In other words , we are more conditioned to be more anti-Madow than many other cultures . The most Madows Somalis can at times be the most prejudiced towards Madow features .

(Suugo science metaphysics volume 4).

Apollo

VIP
Unironically true.
Can't be racist if you are hated.

This is why Ayaan Hirsi Ali got away with talking shit about Islam and Middle Eastern culture without being labeled a racist. If a white person said the same things, they would immediately be labeled a racist.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I dunno, it's 2017 it seems VERY racist of you to deny a sister some companionship while you supply a WHITE DEVIL with your time and friendship.
#ModernDaySegregation
#BlackGirlsSlayyyyyy
I didn't deny her anything. If someone is friendly towards me and I will be friendly with them. I won't go out of way to talk to someone who judged me and came at my character and basically almost cost me my job.

Thank god they asked the old guy and he said everything was bullshit.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If she's the one giving you attitude I guess it's best to be the bigger person and talk to her face to face about this. Sounds like a big misunderstanding
Why didn't she come up to me and talked to me before almost costing me my job?

Play it cool. You do not realize that security guards can make your life hell. Pay your respects next time. No harm with being polite and friendly.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why didn't she come up to me and talked to me before almost costing me my job?
I guess she just had something against you? Either way by initiating a conversation with her you'd be taking the moral high ground, which is what I meant by being the bigger person.

Just be nice to her, smile and say hello. Being xenophobic (interblack stuff isn't racism) is not a nice label to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts