I've been accused of being a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A black security lady at my office building accused me of being a racist towards her.
There's another security officer, a retired veteran who have been working in the building for a long time is friendly towards me, he's always asking me about my weekends, my lunch plans. Just a friendly chitchat every time we see each other.

The black lady always gives me attitude and she's always staring at me but never says shit to me. So I never even look at her way.

Does that make me a racist?
Should I sue her for mislabel and lying about me?

A black security lady at my office building accused me of being a racist towards her.
There's another security officer, a retired veteran who have been working in the building for a long time is friendly towards me, he's always asking me about my weekends, my lunch plans. Just a friendly chitchat every time we see each other.

The black lady always gives me attitude and she's always staring at me but never says shit to me. So I never even look at her way.

Does that make me a racist?
Should I sue her for mislabel and lying about me?

Office building? What do you do expect suck the life out of fun? :siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Office building? What do you do expect suck the life out of fun? :siilaanyosmile:
I put the F in fun nayaa. Respect my name!!!:hillarybiz:

Maybe say hi? Is the security veteran white? Maybe she's pissed and thought you two blacks had a thing. Lol 'mislabel' is not a thing
How can I say hi when she mean mugs me the second I enter the building. One thing I hate is people giving me attitude for no damn reason. And yes the veteran is white, Norwegian descendant to be exact.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
Is she fat?...coz if she was....it's not personal...big black girls are usually mad at the whole world....:ninja:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
AA girls have attitude problem and self esteem issues. Many of them are anti social toward anyone not in their circle. Sue her ass for lying about you. It's better to distant yourself away from people like her.

Gibiin-Udug

Don't blame her. You tell people to slap their own mother.
:what1:

When did I tell people to slap their momma?

Are you a fob? Because when I said that phrase it was figure of speech. So good makes you wanna slap your momma. This is why folks need to state the year they've entered the western countries before people joke with them in this site.

Plus

You killed the joke. It's been over a week now.

Gibiin-Udug

What did she say to you, exactly? Did she just confront you and call you a racist?
She went to the higher ups in the office and complained to him how I never acknowledge her and when she initiates a small conversation I cut her off and told her I don't have time for this shit but I'm always chit chatting with the white guy.

She lied because she always gives me attitude. Always mean mugging me and always making the sucking teeth sound.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I dunno, it's 2017 it seems VERY racist of you to deny a sister some companionship while you supply a WHITE DEVIL with your time and friendship.
#ModernDaySegregation
#BlackGirlsSlayyyyyy

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
She went to the higher ups in the office and complained to him how I never acknowledge her and when she initiates a small conversation I cut her off and told her I don't have time for this shit but I'm always chit chatting with the white guy.

She lied because she always gives me attitude. Always mean mugging me and always making the sucking teeth sound.
If she's the one giving you attitude I guess it's best to be the bigger person and talk to her face to face about this. Sounds like a big misunderstanding

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If she's the one giving you attitude I guess it's best to be the bigger person and talk to her face to face about this. Sounds like a big misunderstanding
From the way it sounds, the madow girl is definitely the bigger person :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts