I've Been Abused!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo...

I start this new job i found through indeed & the reviews raved about how much bank people were making.

I like money so naturally im excited to begin my first day.

Start time: 7:00am
First day orientation with 4 other's.

First red flag - someone in the group asked the manager were we getting paid for the orientation,& since the pay scale is production based & not hourly how much could we expect?

His response... We'll talk about it.!!!!:westbrookwtf:

Fast forward about 2 weeks.
I'm getting ready to splurge on bike parts & take a road trip.

Opened my paystub today & i have no words:reallymaury::wtf::what::ohlord::francis::dead::gaasdrink:

$250 (Two Hundred Fifty Dollars) Uncle sam currency!

I couldn't believe it.
I still don't believe it.

On average i've worked 9 hours daily for about 2 weeks.

I'm conflicted atm.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Soo...

I start this new job i found through indeed & the reviews raved about how much bank people were making.

I like money so naturally im excited to begin my first day.

Start time: 7:00am
First day orientation with 4 other's.

First red flag - someone in the group asked the manager were we getting paid for the orientation,& since the pay scale is production based & not hourly how much could we expect?

His response... We'll talk about it.!!!!:westbrookwtf:

Fast forward about 2 weeks.
I'm getting ready to splurge on bike parts & take a road trip.

Opened my paystub today & i have no words:reallymaury::wtf::what::ohlord::francis::dead::gaasdrink:

$250 (Two Hundred Fifty Dollars) Uncle sam currency!

I couldn't believe it.
I still don't believe it.

On average i've worked 9 hours daily for about 2 weeks.

I'm conflicted atm.
You can take them to court if they offered you a certain amount and didn't pay or but its time consuming and better of to learn from this and move on

Banking....as in got a degree and working banking. No way!!! bankers run this economy they can earn up to 100k in some cases what kind of hustler boss you got.

:gucciwhat::hemad:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
It's production based (no set wage).
My gripe is the amount of work i've done doesn't equal the pay.
Yep that's why production or commission based work is messed up they can pay whatever they think your work is equal TO THEM basically cheap labour

These jobs are scams usually meant to entice young ppl.

Leave them right away.

For legal advice, ask r/legaladvice on reddit.

Yep that's why production or commission based work is messed up they can pay whatever they think your work is equal TO THEM basically cheap labour

In short..
It's a warehouse job & i unload trucks.

Each truck is worth a set amount & thats how your pay is determined.

The problem.. I'm being payed pennies & i feel like I've unloaded a million trucks.

Confronted my supervisor about this & he told me to speak with the department manager:damn:

It means you were just standing around doing nothing or have bad people/communication skills or both.

Most jobs should be 100% commission based.

In short..
It's a warehouse job & i unload trucks.

Each truck is worth a set amount & thats how your pay is determined.

The problem.. I'm being payed pennies & i feel like I've unloaded a million trucks.

Confronted my supervisor about this & he told me to speak with the department manager:damn:
You got violated bro 9 hrs for two weeks threaten to take them court how dare they fucking xaasid Bastards I wanna fuckdem up

Commission based jobs aren’t for everyone. You need exceptional interpersonal skills otherwise you might as well treat it as an unpaid internship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending