I've a crush on a certain politician.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I forgot his name but he has a way with words Mashallah.

And no he's not related to me Or my qabiil!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
IMG_D14CB3-002DB3-DE2109-FD01F7-9B83F4-88B847.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yo leave my abtiyaal alone, yeah their not very bright but they are business savy, I give them that. They are not cut out for politics tho. It's either the same old 'abgaal ayaan isdhalna' in banadir give me 'power' please or it's the 'hit n run' insurgency and arguing 'I want more power or you ain't sleeping nigga' kkkkkkk.

I have yet to see something new develop from them in the last 30 years beyond that. Oh yeah they're not friendly with HG, that's like no OPTION at all @Lex Luther they fear they will use the hiraab card to 'steal abgaal alliance' and hence sideline him thru 'his karanle' kkkkkk. Abgaal is like f*ck all u niggas sucking on my diKk, I want all Somalis here so I build of that, I am for somalinimo and shit kkkkk which isn't TRUE but it's been their clan policy but they keep getting murked by Murusade or HG who cry WAT ABOUT ME. Abgaals like u dumb c*nt I said SOMALINIMO so I can't play clan preference or I will lost the capital and abgaal interest, f*ck u niggas and hawiyenimo kkkkk @Macalin M and it's been like that their relationship for over 30 years a total stalemate

Macalin M

Out here
Yo leave my abtiyaal alone, yeah their not very bright but they are business savy, I give them that. They are not cut out for politics tho. It's either the same old 'abgaal ayaan isdhalna' in banadir give me 'power' please or it's the 'hit n run' insurgency and arguing 'I want more power or you ain't sleeping nigga' kkkkkkk.

I have yet to see something new develop from them in the last 30 years beyond that. Oh yeah they're not friendly with HG, that's like no OPTION at all @Lex Luther they fear they will use the hiraab card to 'steal abgaal alliance' and hence sideline him thru 'his karanle' kkkkkk. Abgaal is like f*ck all u niggas sucking on my diKk, I want all Somalis here so I build of that, I am for somalinimo and shit kkkkk which isn't TRUE but it's been their clan policy but they keep getting murked by Murusade or HG who cry WAT ABOUT ME. Abgaals like u dumb c*nt I said SOMALINIMO so I can't play clan preference or I will lost the capital and abgaal interest, f*ck u niggas and hawiyenimo kkkkk @Macalin M and it's been like that their relationship for over 30 years a total stalemate
Your ability to change the topic of conversation so quickly is amazing. Kkkkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

This thread isn’t about your reer abti.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I think she’s talking about me. Sorry untill you disown dr osman and cognitive. We cannot be an item.

Trending

Latest posts