Ivanka Trump.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She might be a racist tramp and a hypocrite but we have to admit she has style.

I love her fashion

advisor-to-the-us-president-ivanka-trump-walks-during-an-news-photo-1569612264.jpg

ivanka-trump-1.jpg

ivanka-trump-001.jpg

836e43a2e381f321d4ad302a7bc37dc6.jpg

bef9327c23076dc2ab58c70c466a76fc.jpg

It pains me to admit it but she does.

Her style oozes sophistication and class.

How I envision I would dress, if I was blessed with millions.

Marry a rich oday :browtf:

I already have a man. Just waiting for him to strike rich, so I can live the life of the real housewives of Beverly Hills. Who needs jobs and shit, when you can be a pampered housewife?

Imagine, shopping sprees, everyday brunch, nanny for the kids million dollar mansions and a couple of nip and tucks to keep looking youthful for longer.

:ahh:

I already have a man. Just waiting for him to strike rich, so I can live the life of the real housewives of Beverly Hills. Who needs jobs and shit, when you can be a pampered housewife?

Imagine, shopping sprees, everyday brunch, nanny for the kids million dollar mansions and a couple of nip and tucks to keep looking youthful for longer.

:ahh:
Sis make him build you a house in an African country and while he's working abroad you can live the good life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She might be a racist tramp and a hypocrite but we have to admit she has style.

I love her fashion

advisor-to-the-us-president-ivanka-trump-walks-during-an-news-photo-1569612264.jpg

ivanka-trump-1.jpg

ivanka-trump-001.jpg

836e43a2e381f321d4ad302a7bc37dc6.jpg

bef9327c23076dc2ab58c70c466a76fc.jpg

Yes. Very Stylish. I don't like the last one tho. It does not suit her, it makes her a bit old & look like her mom.

The first one was the best, as testified by the men starring at her.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The Trumps are generally very attractive.
I bet your panties get wet at the thought of ripping off your hijab, telling your parents their Moslem terrorists and running away with David Duke to play out your slave fetishes.

Am I right or am I right?:mjohreally: