It's time to clear the land for other pll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope somalida wipe each other out I no longer care but I actually rejoice when clans inflict pain and death on each other . Hollyshit this morning I felt really good about galnus airstrike.

Now I want bada verdict go to Kenya and I hope they win. I'm certain drought will visit Somaliland and wipe it's livestock for the next couple years. Puntland will collapse. Muqadishu villa Hargeisa will be part of the landscape meaning nothing left.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
kkkkk, the burden of been a langaab, warsangali. Its okay pup, i know these SL and PL bullies have done u wrong, but hang in their :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
You know what?

It's like you said it all.

From what I understood, there's a sentence in there for every region's enemy, one to make every qabilist from whatever background's heart sing:ftw9nwa:

You're like all Somalis wrapped into one person.

You're a SUPER Somali.:salute:

I hope somalida wipe each other out I no longer care but I actually rejoice when clans inflict pain and death on each other . Hollyshit this morning I felt really good about galnus airstrike.

Now I want bada verdict go to Kenya and I hope they win. I'm certain drought will visit Somaliland and wipe it's livestock for the next couple years. Puntland will collapse. Muqadishu villa Hargeisa will be part of the landscape meaning nothing left.

You just having bad day, sleep well and tomorrow you will regret saying that shit take it easy and stay positive.

No she doesnt

But the most hateful people on here lately and the ones always starting shit have been Daroods and you know it.
most? there are like 2/3 people here who are a lil too (proud :westbrookswag: ) qabilist. but even at their worst I've seen hawyie members and isaaq members say waaaaaaaaay more fucked up shit. and occasionally gang up on us maskiins during the qabil olympics. were pretty innocent and kind even tho were the majority here :kanyeshrug:. i got nothing but love for my fellow somalis :mjpls: ethiopian two spirit waraabe included. rude boy can go die though

most? there are like 2/3 people here who are a lil too (proud :westbrookswag: ) qabilist. but even at their worst I've seen hawyie members and isaaq members say waaaaaaaaay more fucked up shit. and occasionally gang up on us maskiins during the qabil olympics. were pretty innocent and kind even tho were the majority here :kanyeshrug:. i got nothing but love for my fellow somalis :mjpls: ethiopian two spirit waraabe included. rude boy can go die though
But the most hateful people on here lately and the ones always starting shit have been Daroods and you know it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This mofo rat isn't Warsengeli wecelka waa qaldan oo baqtiyey oo weliba qamiirey oo ka taloo tabcaan ah.

Bloomberg.jpg

Thursday September 29, 2016

Ads By Google
At least two people were killed and two others injured when an explosive device detonated at an open-air livestock market in Somalia’s capital, a local official said.

The device had been planted at a restaurant stand in the market in Mogadishu’s Kaaraan district, commissioner Omary Meyre Ma’ow said by phone. There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast. Al-Qaeda-linked militant group al-Shabaab regularly stages attacks in the city.

Muqadishu is my go to city never disappoints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending