its the eid of sjw chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I remember how triggered I used to be when I first joined this place. Nothing phases me now. You'd think, at some point, that Twitter would stop being triggering, esp to some of these SS users that say the wildest things and hold whack ideologies themselves, but apparently not.

What was it that used to trigger you exactly, if you don't mind me asking. :cosbyhmm:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I hereby proclaim that we of the South disown all these Madow gaalo loving Xalimos who dare to talk shit about our abdis. We hereby ban them to the west of Africa where they can join the house of thrown aside baby mommas of Madow king Zulus.Case closed
are you not married to an non-somali :gucciwhat: I think any point of yours concerning somali men and somali women relationship would be clearly invalid since you are a member of team ajnabi walaal :gaasdrink:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I hereby proclaim that we of the South disown all these Madow gaalo loving Xalimos who dare to talk shit about our abdis. We hereby ban them to the west of Africa where they can join the house of thrown aside baby mommas of Madow king Zulus.Case closed
thats corny :abuxyga::abuxyga:

wait a minute this coming from legit the deadest somali girl i've seen,wallahi these girls are getting confident
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shouldn't have clicked the spoiler.

56d.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
sociology and psychology lessons fucked up somali girls once they heard about institutional racism they turn blm and once you turn blm you never turn back

lmfaoo is she calling herself boqor riya to trigger the faraxs? The xalimos really took this as a collective achievement innit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending