its the eid of sjw chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tech icons like Steve Jobs and Elon Musk, one of them gay and very much dead btw, are not comparable to the celebrity of ACTORS and Musicians, esp those long in the game. Idris Elba is not a "Black celebrity flavor of the week", he's been a goddamn staple in that category since before my birth probably, and he's mentioned and ranked in practically every discussion on ethnic or black celebrities. Even not being well-versed in celebrities, I know this :mjlol:
You can't even read properly, flavor of the week as in *his* flavor of the week. I know Idris Elba very well and I actually like his performances.

From the article I linked earlier as to why his latest film flopped speaks for itself:

“Most people still know him as the guy from The Wire,” Monagle said when asked about Elba’s box office draw.

“I don’t think he’s been given a role to play that an actor of his caliber would normally be,” Monagle said. “I think he deserves every word of praise that he gets, but I don’t think he’s quite landed with mainstream audiences yet.”

He can't even be a lead in a movie without flopping so how is he a trademark?

VixR

Veritas
You can't even read properly, flavor of the week as in *his* flavor of the week. I know Idris Elba very well and I actually like his performances.

From the article I linked earlier as to why his latest film flopped speaks for itself:

He can't even be a lead in a movie without flopping so how is he a trademark?
You're gonna have me analyze a movie of his now?:mjlol: What's next? How many flops does a bad actor make? How does someone like Leonardo DiCaprio still not win an Oscar?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Alright Somali's twitter got suspended kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. What ever happened to freedom of speech nacalaa? These twitter xalimos can dish out but can't take the verbal punches hurled at them. SAD:trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
Maybe you guys should take a break from Twitter, or maybe don't be on Twitter like some of us, instead of :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears: about Twitter all the time.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Maybe you guys should take a break from Twitter, or maybe don't be on Twitter like some of us, instead of :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears: about Twitter all the time.
2701690-0213327956-tumbl.gif

VixR

Veritas
I remember how triggered I used to be when I first joined this place. Nothing phases me now. You'd think, at some point, that Twitter would stop being triggering, esp to some of these SS users that say the wildest things and hold whack ideologies themselves, but apparently not.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I remember how triggered I used to be when I first joined this place. Nothing phases me now. You'd think, at some point, that Twitter would stop being triggering, esp to some of these SS users that say the wildest things and hold whack ideologies themselves, but apparently not.
Lol you got changed by sspot of all places :drakelaugh:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

If even mainstream media gets triggered by it, its even more understandable that mere plebs like us also get triggered by it. We seem to forget that tweets don't represent reality at all. Journalists tend to forget that too but that doesn't stop them from writing a whole piece based on an individual tweet.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
This thread is a golden one worth the read it does truly explain somali girls in the west, they are all social media sheeps, they aren't allowed to go outside by their parents so they build an online persona with limited knowledge of how somali girls are viewed in reality its all instant gratification that they get from likes and retweets that makes their ego big and makes them the way they are walahi most Somali girls are attention seekers and i believe this is because they lacked attention in their earlier years and only know in 2016/17 did they get it.

I hereby proclaim that we of the South disown all these Madow gaalo loving Xalimos who dare to talk shit about our abdis. We hereby ban them to the west of Africa where they can join the house of thrown aside baby mommas of Madow king Zulus.Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts