its the eid of sjw chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I've never understood why some somali SJW gets excited whenever a random xaliimo gets together with an ajnabi.
Its especially embarassing when they start a youtube channel showing their husbands like it's some sort of accomplishment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kkkkkkk comedian yeah is that you
:siilaanyolaugh:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yo I showed my mom this girls Twitter and my mom said

"Why do you guys make fun of her? She's just having fun"

So from henceforth I will not make fun of her appearance. Leave her alone guys.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Yo I showed my mom this girls Twitter and my mom said

"Why do you guys make fun of her? She's just having fun"

So from henceforth I will not make fun of her appearance. Leave her alone guys.
skkkkrrrrrr rah! papakakaka, skibidib patpat and a putput drrrrrrrrr boom
IMG_3707.JPG

This SJW, BLM "Boqor Riya" chick is annoying as f*ck. Holy shit! At least the other SJW, BLM chick "LunarNomad" is sexy and has a nice body :wow: so we'll allow her to bash Ashy Abdis but Boqor Riya shouldn't even mention Ashy Abdis when she looks like a Musty Maryan. I won't say anything further about her cuz I was always told, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it.

All these Somali girls on twitter celebrating this as an "accomplishment" suffer from serious self-hate and low self-esteem wanting ajnabi acceptance so badly. Who cares if a Somali girl is dating another man? These es want to be Sabrina so badly. Vicariously living through another woman. How sad! :pachah1:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This SJW, BLM "Boqor Riya" chick is annoying as f*ck. Holy shit! At least the other SJW, BLM chick "LunarNomad" is sexy and has a nice body :wow: so we'll allow her to bash Ashy Abdis but Boqor Riya shouldn't even mention Ashy Abdis when she looks like a Musty Maryan. I won't say anything further about her cuz I was always told, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it.

All these Somali girls on twitter celebrating this as an "accomplishment" suffer from serious self-hate and low self-esteem wanting ajnabi acceptance so badly. Who cares if a Somali girl is dating another man? These es want to be Sabrina so badly. Vicariously living through another women. How sad! :pachah1:
Man said Musty :susp::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending