It's spreading out

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is calls to boycott the marvel movie Chang Chi, whom main character is Simo Liu whose a post of him got out where he sympathis with pedophilis saying they have biological cause for them to be pedos, just like LGBTQ folk.

1632283906464.png

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1632283447608.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632283447608.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 87
Honestly, the guy did give his arguments in a polite way and he wanted to debate.
I don't think that cancelling him is going to change his mind.
We should only cancel hate groups who do not have arguments but only hate and violence.

No-one is truly safe on the internet.

I keep telling people on this forum to write as if their co-workers are reading but most dgaf.
There's no way people can find who you are if you don't give your informations.
Even if some people discover that you wrote some controversial things in a forum (which rarely happens) you can just say that it wasn't you.

reer

VIP
No-one is truly safe on the internet.

I keep telling people on this forum to write as if their co-workers are reading but most dgaf.
There's no way people can find who you are if you don't give your informations.
Even if some people discover that you wrote some controversial things in a forum (which rarely happens) you can just say that it wasn't you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is he wrong though , non offending pedos need psychiatrist help. The ones who do act on their urges should be killed though idc.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Him?!!!?? The Kim's convenience guy:what1:

He's so corny. I just looked at the trailer and most of them are problematic not to mention terrible actors. They need to cancel that trash. It's bound to flop.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Him?!!!?? The Kim's convenience guy:what1:

He's so corny. I just looked at the trailer and most of them are problematic not to mention terrible actors. They need to cancel that trash. It's bound to flop.
He will become a symbol of progressive, a man who surpassed his time

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Pandora's box has been opened!
Expect a pedos rights movement in the coming decades!

Pretty much, when any kind of deviancy is given legitimacy like homos/trannies expect the rest of the trash to build themselves a case for legitimacy

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Pandora's box has been opened!
Expect a pedos rights movement in the coming decades!
Pandora's box has been open since 2014.

Cambridge conference: "Pedophilia is natural and normal for males"
Telegraph:
“Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”
Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.
The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.
Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”
Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14-year-olds.
Another attendee, and enthusiastic participant from the floor, was one Tom O’Carroll, a multiple child sex offender, long-time campaigner for the legalisation of sex with children and former head of the Paedophile Information Exchange. “Wonderful!” he wrote on his blog afterwards. “It was a rare few days when I could feel relatively popular!”

The perspectives of most, though not all, the contributors, appeared strongly pro-paedophile. At least two were members of PIE and at least one, Peter Righton, (who was, incredibly, director of education at the National Institute for Social Work) was later convicted of child sex crimes. But from the viewpoint of today, the fascinating thing about Perspectives on Paedophilia is that at least two of its contributors are still academically active and influential.
Ken Plummer is emeritus professor of sociology at Essex University, where he has an office and teaches courses, the most recent scheduled for last month. “The isolation, secrecy, guilt and anguish of many paedophiles,” he wrote in Perspectives on Paedophilia, “are not intrinsic to the phenomen[on] but are derived from the extreme social repression placed on minorities …
“Paedophiles are told they are the seducers and rapists of children; they know their experiences are often loving and tender ones. They are told that children are pure and innocent, devoid of sexuality; they know both from their own experiences of childhood and from the children they meet that this is not the case.”
As recently as 2012, Prof Plummer published on his personal blog a chapter he wrote in another book, Male Intergenerational Intimacy, in 1991. “As homosexuality has become slightly less open to sustained moral panic, the new pariah of ‘child molester’ has become the latest folk devil,” he wrote. “Many adult paedophiles say that boys actively seek out sex partners … ‘childhood’ itself is not a biological given but an historically produced social object.”
Prof Plummer confirmed to The Sunday Telegraph that he had been a member of PIE in order to “facilitate” his research. He said: “I would never want any of my work to be used as a rationale for doing ‘bad things’ – and I regard all coercive, abusive, exploitative sexuality as a ‘bad thing’. I am sorry if it has impacted anyone negatively this way, or if it has encouraged this.” However, he did not answer when asked if he still held the views he expressed in the Eighties and Nineties. A spokesman for Essex University claimed Prof Plummer’s work “did not express support for paedophilia” and cited the university’s charter which gave academic staff “freedom within the law to put forward controversial and unpopular opinions without placing themselves in jeopardy”.
Graham Powell is one of the country’s most distinguished psychologists, a past president of the British Psychological Society and a current provider of psychology support services to the Serious Organised Crime Agency, the National Crime Squad, the Metropolitan Police, Kent Police, Essex Police and the Internet Watch Foundation.
In Perspectives on Paedophilia, however, he co-authored a chapter which stated: “In the public mind, paedophile attention is generally assumed to be traumatic and to have lasting and wholly deleterious consequences for the victim. The evidence that we have considered here does not support this view … we need to ask not why are the effects of paedophile action so large, but why so small.”

But perhaps the most controversial presentation of all was by Philip Tromovitch, a professor at Doshisha University in Japan, who stated in a presentation on the “prevalence of paedophilia” that the “majority of men are probably paedophiles and hebephiles” and that “paedophilic interest is normal and natural in human males”.
O’Carroll, the former PIE leader, was thrilled, and described on his blog how he joined Prof Tromovitch and a colleague for drinks after the conference. “The conversation flowed most agreeably, along with the drinks and the beautiful River Cam,” he said

As Mahamed BK used to say or sing: "nolosha cusub soo dhawee~~" :doge: 🔫 Ha caban, ilmada cesho and just accept the sad reality.

Trending