Its so weird.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I come back from a week of Vacation and i am told an employee died not this weekend, but the previous one. He was a very quite chubby guy from Gayana. They look Indian. He was very short, Probably 5'2 but big fat belly, fat face, with small thin somali hands. It was really shocking to hear it. I have not spoken to him but i see him in the parking lot when he polishes his humongous silver truck. (i awlays assumed he was compensating something as the truck for too big for him) He loved his truck. Every time i am in and out of the office, i see him polishing and testing his tires. Really it was a fitna to him. Thats why when i said i don't want a new car, because i had him in mind, He loved his truck too much.

Anyway he died of a heart attack. @Reiko I am afraid for u huuno but at least u r young huuno, he was 46

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra ive been on your mind lately.

My faraax should be worried about this.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

I am on the floor Istaqfuruulaaah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko

Seriously walaahi, i am kinda freaked out about this dude. I saw him every day/ Quite quy. He always has a mad pout on the face. and to think that a couple of days i told u Reiko that to watch out for July and Aug the months u will die, and to come back to work after a week and hear a fat person death. Reiko i hope u r okey huuno lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

Seriously walaahi, i am kinda freaked out about this dude. I saw him every day/ Quite quy. He always has a mad pout on the face. and to think that a couple of days i told u Reiko that to watch out for July and Aug the months u will die, and to come back to work after a week and hear a fat person death. Reiko i hope u r okey huuno lol
You're such a qumayo. You seem to only habaar me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN

He's eating cake in heaven with Hoor Al-Een. I'm sorry for your loss abaayo @Basra

I'm here, if you need a shoulder to cry on :friendhug:

completely platonic :whoa:

Thanks Kong. looooool

Update:

I just learned today he died in his SLEEP. Fear of all fat people, to die in their sleep.
whoa.png

@Reiko

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Update:

Someone else told me that the last conversation they had with the deceased employee was:

:Does Money buy LOVE?"

I guess the poor thing had lots of money but no love.

Does @Abdalla relate to this story?

5560.jpg

Trending

Latest posts