it's Ramadan but I'm having hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lowering my gaze. I feel ashamed wallahi billahi so much hilib walking around. What should I do? Please tips yaa ikhwaanee.

halwa

✨🌙
B5522699-F9E3-4B39-9BD6-76A6378559BE.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@CaliTedesse

Akhii, I can guess those guys who are fasting and those who are not fasting and I think that you are one of the latter unless you think fasting is only from food and water. Watch Akhii.

My dear cousin, its good to see you came back to the religion diinteena nasteexada leh. I hope you left your secularism phase in your life behind.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Akhii, I can guess those guys who are fasting and those who are not fasting and I think that you are one of the latter unless you think fasting is only from food and water. Watch Akhii.
I am fasting brother but fasting from food is so easy fasting and abstaining from other things if you get me akhi is the hard part wallahi billahi

Anyways, the hardest part for me in Ramadan is that I have to cook by myself as I live by my own. Also being surrounded by people who do not fast does make it a little bit harder,but is something that I can easily overcome.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Anyways, the hardest part for me in Ramadan is that I have to cook by myself as I live by my own. Also being surrounded by people who do not fast does make it a little bit harder,but is something that I can easily overcome.
No the food part and cooking alone is not hard for me sorry, but most people have trouble with what you mentioned.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Fasting should be killing your libido.
That's because the idea is that the hunger will kill your libido. In the beginning it did wa lakin I'm used to fasting. I noticed this many people cry about fasting but it's very easy. Fasting from cunto waa very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.