It's permissable for Husband/Wife to not confess to cheating?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine told me this today. A spouse who has cheated, while in the relationship, is allowed to not confess to their partner. Something about guarding ones sin. It's all fine as long as they repent to god.

That is the craziest thing I've heard all week! Cheating is an immediate divorce in my book.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I believe Islam advocates hiding one's sins as long as it does not involve anyone.

If you steal, you're going to either give the item back or compensate the owner plus asking them for a forgiveness.

It's same for cheating.

Genie

The last suugo bender
No , if it involves someone else in this case your spouse who is the recipient of harm then you must allow them to know and therefore leave the relationship if they choose to do so.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So youre friend thinks its fine ruin other peoples lives

:farmajoyaab:

One thing thats true is muslim should always conceal his/her sins

BUT not at the cost of cheating/deceiving another muslim

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Your friend is misinformed, cheating involves another person of course he has to disclose that to his partner.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Cheat? I can detect a cheat.

No way he would get away with it,
Insha'Allah it never happens though.

:kanyehmm:

IMG_3363.JPG

Cheat? I can detect a cheat.

No way he would get away with it,
Insha'Allah it never happens though.

:kanyehmm:

If I'm not getting pussy from my wife consistently, then I'ma cheat. But it's not gonna be out of the blue. I'ma ask why she's not giving it to me. If she keep using "I got a headache, today, next time" excuse then I'm cheat.

If I'm not getting pussy from my wife consistently, then I'ma cheat. But it's not gonna be out of the blue. I'ma ask why she's not giving it to me. If she keep using "I got a headache, today, next time" excuse then I'm cheat.
and then give her herpes that you've contracted :susp:
you're an immoral pos.

Maybe she's already cheating on you
Too? Or maybe you can't satisfy her needs.

:hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So folks are changing the religion all willy nilly now?

Cheating is a sin,. You cannot be a Muslim and cheat on your spouse. If he wants to get another wife then he must inform and even ask permission from his first wife. Somalis are ruining the religion with their I can have 4 wives bs. Yes you can have 4 wives but you cannot just get another wife out of the blue, inform the first wife and she has a right to ask for divorce.

Islam is kind to women, it's the chauvinistic Ashy Abdis who are not kind to women.

So folks are changing the religion all willy nilly now?

Cheating is a sin,. You cannot be a Muslim and cheat on your spouse. If he wants to get another wife then he must inform and even ask permission from his first wife. Somalis are ruining the religion with their I can have 4 wives bs. Yes you can have 4 wives but you cannot just get another wife out of the blue, inform the first wife and she has a right to ask for divorce.

Islam is kind to women, it's the chauvinistic Ashy Abdis who are not kind to women.

Uh, there's a loophole to it: I'ma cheat and ask the Lord forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending