It's over for the average man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, if your an average man you aint getting no love from the females. Women have folks of men standing in line trying to date her. I saw this 7/10 girl having so many chads trying to hit her up it was crazy, she was an above average girl yet she had so many 9/10 men to chose from to date. How could an average guy like me compete with that, no girl has ever been interested in me. Dating apps don't work if your an average guy especially if your black, there is too much competition out there that I have to compete with. How can I get a girl to like me when she is getting hit up by 5 other guys every day. Its over for me

Real talk, if your an average man you aint getting no love from the females. Women have folks of men standing in line trying to date her. I saw this 7/10 girl having so many chads trying to hit her up it was crazy, she was an above average girl yet she had so many 9/10 men to chose from to date. How could an average guy like me compete with that, no girl has ever been interested in me. Dating apps don't work if your an average guy especially if your black, there is too much competition out there that I have to compete with. How can I get a girl to like me when she is getting hit up by 5 other guys every day. Its over for me
You're very handsome
1870.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Brother, I suggest you pray two rak'ats and beg Allah for a wife.

First I apologize for making fun of you in other threads. My advice to you is leave your location. Maybe it is a geography related thing to why you're not getting matches. If you're in a big city maybe you're fat and need to lose weight. A rule of thumb is if you look straight down and your stomach is blocking you from seeing your penis then your fat. Lose weight, change your hairstyle, buy fashionable clothing, and maybe buy clear non perscription glasses to give your face an edge if you think your lacking in there. Maybe all this is not necessary and that you have a lame game which you need to work on. Try to talk to chicks you have no feelings for and get them comfortable with you. That might help get you the chicks you actually like.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Go outside and talk to women. Trust me on this.

Majority of women I see don't got anyone chatting them up. The more women you meet, the higher the likelihood you'll meet women who don't got men chatting them up at all. Since you're the only man chatting her up in such a fashion, you'll be the only man in her mind, in that fashion.

Most women I know are lonely. Relationships are at a all time low. The majority of the women here are single for fucks sake. Ain't nobody chatting to no one to that degree. Leave your room man. Chat a woman up. It ain't hard.

Go outside and talk to women. Trust me on this.

Majority of women I see don't got anyone chatting them up. The more women you meet, the higher the likelihood you'll meet women who don't got men chatting them up at all. Since you're the only man chatting her up in such a fashion, you'll be the only man in her mind, in that fashion.

Most women I know are lonely. Relationships are at a all time low. The majority of the women here are single for fucks sake. Ain't nobody chatting to no one to that degree. Leave your room man. Chat a woman up. It ain't hard.
Women aren't looking for men anymore, thats why relationships are low. I've been a blue pill like you before, until I saw the unrestricted truth about women and how they view men. Its all about looks, if you are good looking you have women at the palms of your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending