It's Over For Immigrants In Sweden

Famous Rapper Slain In Stockholm He Is Of Swedish Heritage It's Over Curse Upon Immigrants Of Sthlm

The amount of bull immigrants do in Sweden, why would this send Swedish authorities/policy makers over the edge?

im not suprised this guy had beef with another rapper who was in jail while in prison the guys young brother got shot to death

than this guy made a song where he literally says när du var gone så tog jag din bror

"when you was gone I took your bro"
So you’re a Scandinavian

Keo

VIP
Why do they keep emphasising that he was only 19? Are there not 19 year old gang members running around in Sweden right now? I get that it must come as a shock to his suburban listeners but I am sure they were all aware of the type of music he was making and the stuff he was rapping about, surely? 19 is old enough to know that joining a gang could lead to outcomes like these. And then to go and make music dissing the deceased brother of some guy who is part of a big criminal organization? Clearly this guy wasn't thinking at all. Could have just made music without having to align himself with a gang. I heard his mother has a net worth of 10M and he still wanted to force the gang lifestyle? Seriously?

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why do they keep emphasising that he was only 19? Are there not 19 year old gang members running around in Sweden right now? I get that it must come as a shock to his suburban listeners but I am sure they were all aware of the type of music he was making and the stuff he was rapping about, surely? 19 is old enough to know that joining a gang could lead to outcomes like these. And then to go and make music dissing the deceased brother of some guy who is part of a big criminal organization? Clearly this guy wasn't thinking at all. Could have just made music without having to align himself with a gang. I heard his mother has a net worth of 10M and he still wanted to force the gang lifestyle? Seriously?
Can't feel any pity for them, they brought this on themselves.

Trending