It's Over For Immigrants In Sweden

Famous Rapper Slain In Stockholm He Is Of Swedish Heritage It's Over Curse Upon Immigrants Of Sthlm

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Famous Rapper Slain In Stockholm He Is Of Swedish Heritage It's Over Curse Upon Immigrants Of Sthlm

He got beat up and kidnapped when he was 17 by a gang apparently. He also hangs out with gangs himself. I hope they were swedes.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Also, he was apparently kidnapped by that somali rapper. This one.
E1B62781-7663-41F9-969B-D642C0F97E42.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He Apparently Had Beef With Kurds And Arabs

I Really Hope That No Maaryoole Were Involved
:damn::damn:
Lmao remember that story about a somali rapper in swede involved in kidnapping? Einer was the one. He was only 17 marka and now he died at 19. It is most likely somali.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Hmmmm

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
im not suprised this guy had beef with another rapper who was in jail while in prison the guys young brother got shot to death

than this guy made a song where he literally says när du var gone så tog jag din bror

"when you was gone I took your bro"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
im not suprised this guy had beef with another rapper who was in jail while in prison the guys young brother got shot to death

than this guy made a song where he literally says när du var gone så tog jag din bror

"when you was gone I took your bro"
These folk made Sweden like US in 90's with these songs, and he got Grammy award right? They seem impressed with what is happening :silanyosmile:

You live by the sword ypu die by the Sword

I have no sympathy for people endless opportunities and waste it like like it's nothing

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Wasnt he friends with some somali rappers like dree low?

Trending