It's official: Warning for Minnesota Somalis!!!!!!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Don’t worry I’m with them in spirit, may the burn the whole city down :hillarybiz:
What a waste, you're going to be paying taxes to fix the place and most of these xoolos are on ceyr anyways. Might as well join in and get your share of the loot at this point.

Don't let this brilliant opportunity slip from your fingers
:yousmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Why are these Somalis looting stores ?? Uff. No honour or dignity.
They are fight for their peoples some say
20200528_062110.jpg

This is incredibly disappointing and unjustified.

peaceful protests are only the answer, looting innocent people that didn’t had to do anything with the murder is just idiotic and barbaric. The worst thing to think about currently is the fact that innocent people will lose their stored and business because idiotic morons decided that they should loot the whole city.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn I wish I was in Minnesota, I took part in Houston riots once and only stole one TV, it was worth the trip.
:manny:

peaceful protests are only the answer, looting innocent people that didn’t had to do anything with the murder is just idiotic and barbaric. The worst thing to think about currently is the fact that innocent people will lose their stored and business because idiotic morons decided that they should loot the whole city.

After a long deep reflection, I can honestly sum it up with this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why you acting surprised? Why do you think some of us was against Somalis getting involved in this sh1t. You do peaceful protest if the process isn’t followed meaning wait until they get found innocent. This happens when you run with emotions

Why you acting surprised? Why do you think some of us was against Somalis getting involved in this sh1t. You do peaceful protest if the process isn’t followed meaning wait until they get found innocent. This happens when you run with emotions
Wait are you telling me that these riots were started by Somalis??

Trending

Latest posts