It's Official People: Sexiest Accents Are Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
@Emily

If Bernie Sanders becomes POTUS, please convince him to deport that @Tukraq guy to Galmudug in Somalia because he’s an embarrassment to the United States. Look what he posted? A white blonde chick.

If you say so it’s confidence, I’ve to agree with you.
I can’t be deported I’m an American citizen and this is my country, plus we have full freedom of speech so I can say whatever anyways, also that blonde white chick is ugly, don’t conflate blonde with beautiful and she’s the most famous lady from Australia lol, she’s also what the typical Australian looks like basic and British white so not attractive at all

Tukraq

VIP
Dude America was great under FDR every since then the country has gone downhill
In what metric, gdp has grown and our technology is now otherworldly compared to then, we’re now the undisputed strongest military by a very very wide margin and the racism of that era is gone, nobody would trade places today for back when we were under fdr

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

If Bernie Sanders becomes POTUS, please convince him to deport that @Tukraq guy to Galmudug in Somalia because he’s an embarrassment to the United States. Look what he posted? A white blonde chick.

If you say so it’s confidence, I’ve to agree with you.
The guy talks too much, it’s like he doesn’t even take a breath lol
#Exhausted

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
In what metric, gdp has grown and our technology is now otherworldly compared to then, we’re now the undisputed strongest military by a very very wide margin and the racism of that era is gone, nobody would trade places today for back when we were under fdr

You are right! Take a breather

Tukraq

VIP
You right! Take a breather
I’m just a quick thinker, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as it helped me score high on the iq test:manny: don’t see how it relates to breathing though as I’m typing and not talking or doing any exercise that may cause the loss of breath

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I’m just a quick thinker, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as it helped me score high on the iq test:manny: don’t see how it relates to breathing though as I’m typing and not talking or doing any exercise that may cause the loss of breath

Ok
Anything else you would like to share with us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending