It's Official People: Sexiest Accents Are Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
What are the linguistic variations between the Kiwi and Aussie accent? Both sound like crocodiles trying to speak.

Crikey!

Last edited:
What are the linguistic variations between the Kiwi and Aussie accent? Both sound like crocodiles trying to speak.

Crikey!

@halwa

I wished you could venture out of the Estate you live in and meet people from around the world who visit London. Kiwi and Aussie accents are as different as cockney and Scottish English are. At least, go on holidays and visit other countries you might hear them. Since you are stuck in an Estate in London, watch Neighbours and the Kiwi Shortland Street and see the difference.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

I wished you could venture out of the Estate you live in and meet people from around the world who visit London. Kiwi and Aussie accents are as different as cockney and Scottish English are. At least, go on holidays and visit other countries you might hear them. Since you are stuck in an Estate in London, watch Neighbours and the Kiwi Shortland Street and see the difference.

Nope. Still hear crocodiles yapping about.

Tukraq

VIP
Who was interviewed five Australians :mjlol:
Most Americans don’t know what Australia or new Zelaland even is let alone there accent:russ: sorry of me latinas sound the best:manny:

I love Imans accent. It’s so elegant.

@Yusra Luuza

That is queen Iman even her farts are classy.

Nope. Still hear crocodiles yapping about.

@halwa

Oi, oi oi stop the hate.

What about murica accent :hillarybiz:
Why we never make the cut :liberaltears:

@Emily

New York accent is included, the rest are Homer's accent and it is a sin to call it sexy.

Who was interviewed five Australians :mjlol:
Most Americans don’t know what Australia or new Zelaland even is let alone there accent:russ: sorry of me latinas sound the best:manny:

@Tukraq

Americans and world knowledge=Oxymoron

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Yusra Luuza

That is queen Iman even her farts are classy.

@halwa

Oi, oi oi stop the hate.

@Emily

New York accent is included, the rest are Homer's accent and it is a sin to call it sexy.

@Tukraq

Americans and world knowledge=Oxymoron

Homer’s accent is for comedy lool
So they chose the most aggressive American accent :bell:
These people should check out the westcoast

Those videos are edited lol but we don’t care about other irrelevant countries’ names

Homer’s accent is for comedy lool
So they chose the most aggressive American accent :bell:
These people should check out the westcoast

Those videos are edited lol but we don’t care about other irrelevant countries’ names

@Emily

Americans are seen as loud and arrogant bunch just like us Somalis and therefore the word sexy evades them. Sorry dear to convey to you this brutal fact about your accents.

Tukraq

VIP
@Emily

Americans are seen as loud and arrogant just like us Somalis and therefore the word sexy evades them. Sorry dear to convey to you this brutal fact about your accents.
I’m just trying to get who was interviewed because most of the world doesn’t know about Newzealand or ever heard of it, seems like a fake ranking that holds no real weight, after seeing Steven Adams sister
New-Zealand-Olympian-Valerie-Adams.jpg
, newzealand is the last place I would call attractive, infact it would be hard to imagine an attractive women being from there considering all they have are ugly white girls of English decedent(ugliest type of Europeans) or disgusting looking aboriginals, when it comes to accents Latina Americans take the cake when they speak Spanish

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

Americans are seen as loud and arrogant bunch just like us Somalis and therefore the word sexy evades them. Sorry dear to convey to you this brutal fact about your accents.
America is mixed of everything. The typical American is a friendly nice person. Hollywood promotes a lot of macho movies and other countries watch that shit..and think it’s real lol

@Tukraq

Don’t be a sore loser. Australia is the biggest rivalry of New Zealand and due to humility, we accept and congratulate for their achievement. Your arrogance is at display here for the whole world to read. A sexy Language requires humility and not arrogance.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I’m just trying to get who was interviewed because most of the world doesn’t know about Newzealand or ever heard of it, seems like a fake ranking that holds no real weight, after seeing Steven Adams sister
New-Zealand-Olympian-Valerie-Adams.jpg
, newzealand is the last place I would call attractive, infact it would be hard to imagine an attractive women being from there considering all they have are ugly white girls of English decedent(ugliest type of Europeans) or disgusting looking aboriginals, when it comes to accents Latina Americans take the cake when they speak Spanish

Lmao murica ftw

America is mixed of everything. The typical American is a friendly nice person. Hollywood promotes a lot of macho movies and other countries watch that shit..and think it’s real lol

@Emily

Love, we do understand that America is a melting pot, but ask the locals in Tokyo, Turin or in Timbuktu about American tourists and they will confirm to you what i stars above. Maybe the sexier ones don’t travel more.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Don’t be a sore loser. Australia is the biggest rivalry of New Zealand and due to humility, we accept and congratulate for their achievement. Your arrogance is at display here for the whole world to read. A sexy Language requires humility and not arrogance.
I’m just being honest, what attractive women are in Australia or newzealand:bell: aboriginals and British decent whites are as ugly as you can get, this was the best they were working with
upload_2019-4-30_13-11-33.jpeg

Maybe the Sudanese immigrants aren’t to bad:manny: but there a minority​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending