Its official AAs hate Africans, especially Nigerians now!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nigerians suffer inferiority. These people worship whites and hate African Americans. They are worse than Somalis when it comes to talking shit about other blacks on social media . Black folks are reading, watching and know which African group is the least anti AA.

Nigerians suffer inferiority. These people worship whites and hate African Americans. They are worse than Somalis when it comes to talking shit about other blacks on social media . Black folks are reading, watching and know which African group is the least anti AA.
Somalis are reactionary, meaning if one hurl insult at a Somali he or her will receive one back. And its Always the same group of people we beef with, nigerians & jamaicans. You don't see somalis beef with angolans, burundis or cape verdians etc. These group of people think and act as if the black world revolves around them, and that you are obliged blind allegiance to them. Just look at how they are insulting the AAs, just because they dont use the hashtag "EndSarsNow". And besides alot of people around the world are suffering including our people, and since charity starts at home there will my focus be!

Alluring

Sayonara
I don't want to say its karma but I find it odd that Africans particularly Nigerians were laughing about AA police brutality. They were joking about how much better they were and now they want help to end SARS and end police brutality.

That only has 545 likes. That’s nothing, there are sars posts on black American twitter that gets 10s of thousands. I hope they eventually do turn on each other though. I love diaspora wars and chaos as long as I’m not part of it

That only has 545 likes. That’s nothing, there are sars posts on black American twitter that gets 10s of thousands. I hope they eventually do turn on each other though. I love diaspora wars and chaos as long as I’m not part of it
Nah thats not good, dont wish that on other people if you dont want it for yourself. They're both at the bottom, but the only difference between them is that the nigerian will pull you down in order to push himself up😅

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nigerians laughed at AA for police brutality in America only for them to suffer the same fate. Life comes at you fast :mjlol:

Karma is a b*tch :sass2::russ:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Wlh nothing is more entertaining on twitter than AA v.s West Africans beef. I just love the way they contradict themselves.

giphy.gif

What’s crazy is how Nigerians and other west Africans were mocking AA’s on Twitter a while back about police brutality and talking about how they don’t have their problems... how the tables have turned lol

Trending