it's Obvious but

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
So little @Baraf wants some attention poor girl we ignored her lot here, may be no one is texting you any messages or the chat, so you decide to make this pathetic thread about my grammar !!!! The whole thing is screaming look look look at me me me baraf listen girl or boy or whatever you are there IS ignore button use it. Get it now go and fly your sambusa you do not want to angry the old man, you would be in trouble

Last edited:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
:obamatell:When you think you're on the kill list and pondering over taking immediate action or not :obamatell:
Ma kahortagtaa mese :obamatell:

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 4048 So little @Baraf wants some attention poor girl we ignored her lot here, may be no one is texting you any messages or the chat, so you decide to make this pathetic thread about my grammar !!!! The whole thing is screaming look look look at me me me baraf listen girl or boy or whatever you are there IS ignore button use it. Get it now go and fly your sambusa you do not want to angry the old man, you would be in trouble
SHUT up and go take care of your kids you middle aged woman. Stop acting young, act your age

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hmm, your grammar isn't the best but Canuck is by the far the worst even worse than @Nabeel786. This isn't anything to take to heart it's all laughs and pokes still :dabcasar:...
Most of you copy paste text from Google, so don't try to be smart boy from Xagardheer refugee camp.
Beside that who give a f*ck English grammar, I've a mother tongue. SMH

Most of you copy paste text from Google, so don't try to be smart boy from Xagardheer refugee camp.
Beside that who give a f*ck English grammar, I've a mother tongue. SMH
No body talked to her or came to her side and she made this thread !! Weird person.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
No body talked to her or came to her side and she made this thread !! Weird person.
Yeah you right. Such a person must be ignored too, she is not worthy indeed. one thing I know, honestly you are Wadani and most trusted person in this forum. I enjoyed reading all your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts