it's NOT okay for women to make jokes!

This is an absolute abomination, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, more time if I laugh i just wanna tap, but never will I ever laugh for a bich, subhanallah.

At school, I tell a girl "icky blicky uh" and she bursts out laughing, and I'm there like
tenor.gif
, another day a girl comes up to me and starts giggling, I ask her "why are you giggle baby munchkin" and she say "your hair look migal jagson", and I replied "I appreciate baby beluga" (shoutout to @Arma), and she came back with "can I tickle your willy?" And I answer with "sure".

The rest was history,

Love,

HanadDaBelugaWhaleSlaya

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This is an absolute abomination, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, more time if I laugh i just wanna tap, but never will I ever laugh for a bich, subhanallah.

At school, I tell a girl "icky blicky uh" and she bursts out laughing, and I'm there like
tenor.gif
, another day a girl comes up to me and starts giggling, I ask her "why are you giggle baby munchkin" and she say "your hair look migal jagson", and I replied "I appreciate baby beluga" (shoutout to @Arma), and she came back with "can I tickle your willy?" And I answer with "sure".

The rest was history,

Love,

HanadDaBelugaWhaleSlaya

School is out for the kids and you niggas are already wildin out

:guccishock:

Some girls are funny some are not. If you see a corny girl who isn’t funny but people laugh at her jokes, they just want to tap her. I remember this sweet thick Caribbean girl who went to our school. She had a nice ass but her jokes were trash. Everyone used to laugh (especially the guys) cuz they wanted her.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
i've laughed a bit before when cute girls make a joke and so did every male user here. everone has done it before tbh

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i now identify as a 4.2 cu ft. high efficiency front load washer in black, ENERGY STAR
being unfunny is nasty ew

Trending

Latest posts