Its NOT okay for men to cry!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Jerome in the house @Hmmmm @Yaquub y'all are crying because of a cartoon :francis:
Yh I thought it was weird too at first but mens suicide rates are very high so it's better to let out emotions though tragic events in cartoons/anime:meleshame:
Be brave boys.
I'm a girl but I rarely cry even though me personally I'm biologically emotional and tears of mine come out easily for some reason. But I just force myself to not show it so others can rely on me:mjcry::mjhaps:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I cry from time to time I cried with my friend when his mom passed she was an amazing person AUN

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I cry from time to time I cried with my friend when his mom passed she was an amazing person AUN

AUN
Thats something else, im not expecting people to be cold 100%
But guys who cry over a breakup etc are really pathetic

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yall are the biggest scum on earth
And ofc im talkin about men who cry about nonsense, not family tragic etc.
Now Its already pathetic for a grown ass woman to cry, whenever grown women would cry around me, i would always be the first to DIP asap!!
And men who cry about stupid shit are straight pussys, and from that moment i know i cant trust you!
It has disgusted me whenever people would cry men and women, over nonsense.

700.jpg

The biggest misconception on the internet is the lack of male emotional expression is responsible for mental illness in men.

Trending

Latest posts