It's Not A Good Idea to Fight A Helmet Wearing Biker....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Got into a road rage incident with this Asian driver. The prick, came out of nowhere on a side road, and missed me by a millisecond.

I got off my bike and he got out of his shitty Ford Focus. We both got into a shouting spat, and then he proceeds to punch me.

Fair to say, from his reaction, he broke a knuckle or two.....runs back to his car, clutching his left hand, and speeds off.

All the while, I'm just stood there laughing πŸ˜…, as this isn't isn't first time this has happened.

He learned today.

Pro tip: don't channel your inner Mike Tyson, and try to have a pop at a biker...he's wearing something on his head that can stop a collision going at 50mph....I doubt your weak arm, can get through it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Got into a road rage incident with this Asian driver. The prick, came out of nowhere on a side road, and missed me by a millisecond.

I got off my bike and he got out of his shitty Ford Focus. We both got into a shouting spat, and then he proceeds to punch me.

Fair to say, from his reaction, he broke a knuckle or two.....runs back to his car, clutching his left hand, and speeds off.

All the while, I'm just stood there laughing πŸ˜…, as this isn't isn't first time this has happened.

He learned today.

Pro tip: don't channel your inner Mike Tyson, and try to have a pop at a biker...he's wearing something on his head that can stop a collision going at 50mph....I doubt your weak arm, can get through it.

@Arma Sometimes ...when i am vulnerable.... and kinda in a good mood-- i try to be nice to myself by entertaining fun ideas like Basra go to the local mental hospital and get observed.

Then........

I come to Somali spot-- and see you.

I tell myself-- not until @Arma goes first :)

Trending