It's irritating to hear people blame everything on America

:gucciwhat: Like I hear things like this everytime
''America did shit to ''X'' muslim country ''
or
''America is the problem of everything, that's why we don't develope''

Why blaming on another country what's happening in yours
I don't think Al Shabab nor Polisario nor TPLF nor Yemen nor North Mali problems has something to do with america

alien

📍outer space
VIP
America is just easy to blame. And they cause most of the world's problems

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If anything I see most Somalis on here hating on Geeljires and blaming them entirely for why the country collapsed. Never seen anyone on here blaming America. In reality, it's a mixed bag. Somalia is in essence a product of the cold war and politicking between the USSR and the USA and some foreign entities like Ethiopia at the time did fund some of the militias and it cannot be denied that damn near every country around us has done its fair share of politicking and scheming and interference to make things go the way it wants or the NGO circus that's helped exploit us at our worst hours. But yeah, sure... Geeljires are culpable too. Ain't nobody made us qabilist. Did that all by ourselves.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
or

I don't think Al Shabab nor Polisario nor TPLF nor Yemen nor North Mali problems has something to do with america
OK but the America did X shit to a Muslim country is valid. They actually invaded Muslim countries and made up a fake enemy just so they could get oil...

alien

📍outer space
VIP
OK I am not based. I hate all western countries except NZ. I hate the UK and the US.

or

If it wasn't for America's help TPLF wouldn't be able to rule Ethiopia, instead of coming here go and read books

This is so annoying. Why blame Jews for damn near everything ? I don't get it.
Cause their jews :stopit:
giphy.gif