It's Happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
F*uk, how do you quote two people at the same time loool....Walahi I am a veteran in this place, yet I still have not got the hang of it!:snoop:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
F*uk, how do you quote two people at the same time loool....Walahi I am a veteran in this place, yet I still have not got the hang of it!:snoop:
Try quoting one person then copy it then quote another person and that should delete your previous quote thus enabling you to paste your initial copy on-top, that should work.

Digir is the beans, this particular dish is cambuulo and wtf is salool? It's daango. Also the coffee beans are fried til they pop, it's crunchy and has a nice aroma.

Won't attempt to translate what digir/Cambuulo is ( some sort of red beans ) but Garow is Sorghum. Very popular in rural North/Ogadenia and many other places. It's also widely consumed in urban centers.

5576159901_0ca4ce0230.jpg
208px-Sorghum.jpg

That's massago?

Seoul

. . .
Just came home after the finals feeling triumphant, hadn't seen my family since eid and was missing hooyo's food.
:rejoice::mjcry:

And what do I see?!
:notsureif:
IMG_0747_1.jpg

:ohdamn:

Naaaaah it can't be true
IMG_0748_1.jpg

IT IS TRUE!
:ohhh::stevej:¨
giphy.gif

Hooyo, my love for you know no bounds.

:kendrickcry::jcoleno:

BAM!
IMG_0751_1.jpg

POW!
IMG_0752_1.jpg

And also you can never forget this(@ghost 's DLC) :lolbron:
IMG_0753_1.jpg

The most important invention since the wheel, cambuulo iyo bun + dango(totally optional but very much recommended).
IMG_0755_1.jpg

Lucky is the one whose hooyo makes cambuulo. - Some old gabay

:whew::lawd:

tl;dr Appreciate your hooyo waryaada also cambuulo is GOAT
:westbrookswag:
Real warrior food...Mashallah :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i have noticed all the indigenous tribes of sub Saharan Africa love to eat cambuulo, rendille people who are closely related to hawiye, also many others Nigerians, Ghanaians, Uganda, Rwanda, Botswana..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending