Its Evil Like This Why We Somalis Are Cursed

he looks like this man.
_848678_aideed150.jpg

InshaAllah they catch this bastard. This type of scamming is so effed up. Can’t believe be even took their passports. He should of at least given that back somehow.
For the experts of Somali affairs in Somalia, do tribes actually protect alleged criminals from justice? Isn’t some crimes so bad, that it’s almost too embarrassing to protect the individual/s? Surely Somalis being Muslim, take shame serious.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How could someone be soo heartlessly evil to do this? As wanted by the law as he is, I have no doubts, that his clan will provide him with protection from any punishment.

Someone who is morally bankrupt and also hungry

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
People who scam unsuspecting good folks are the absolute worst, I hope his guilty conscious activates and he brings back the stolen money and property.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
How could someone be soo heartlessly evil to do this? As wanted by the law as he is, I have no doubts, that his clan will provide him with protection from any punishment.

@Armadillo its guys like this that give us somali guys a bad rep wallahi even if he wanted to con people he should raise his standards when it comes to choosing his victims go after the elite wealthy people and most importantly don't do it within your own community wallahi either this guy has been associateing too much or has taken inspiration from nigerian 419 scammers

Trending