It's embarrassing how we put all our business and dirty laundry all over twitter

If you wanted to know about all of Somalia's BS and issues. just search "Somali" on twitter.

you'll find the gender wars, the qabil wars, SL vs Somali, ex muslim somalis. ex-somalis. Somalis talking shit about other Somalis, Somalis making fun of other Somalis.

all of our problems just right there out in public for everyone to see. It's so embarrassing

Somali Twitter is not something to be proud about.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali Twitter is absolutely garbage. I don't know why outsiders will be interested

Its how we raise out daughters wallahi. We dont give them love and attention and they grow up tp be women screaming for any attention. Its specially embarrassing when a hijabi does this

Its how we raise out daughters wallahi. We dont give them love and attention and they grow up tp be women screaming for any attention. Its specially embarrassing when a hijabi does this

I saw a clip of a xalimo who was giving some madow head on twitter

she uploaded it on her own twitter......

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Somalis being naturally opinionated blus+ Social Media is noti good vor uz

You’ll soon be hearing the so called 10 presidents that Somalia has claim they’ll be dropping a nuclear bomb on the country ON TWITTER :yacadiim:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I saw that but I also came across well educated great people too, sometimes we have to remember that teens will be teens and we shouldn’t be too harsh on them. They will come around :)

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I saw that but I also came across well educated great people too, sometimes we have to remember that teens will be teens and we shouldn’t be too harsh on them. They will come around :)
You’re so positive and so nice. I wish I had that outlook in life:friendhug:

Ttuth is somalis are conservative....even our bad eggs dont get close to white people. We just suck at moving in silence lol