Its confirmed

I've got corona firus, all my aunts kids have it, and so do my fam, shit all our smell and taste went away for the past 2 week, all I smell is burnt wood for some reason, so we all went to the ER yesterday to get tested, and we all came out positive.

Pray for ya boi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve had a weird feeling in the back of my throat for the past couple of days pretty sure I’m asymptomatic with the virus too.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
London needs to go into lockdown wlh otherwise everyone else across the UK will get it :stressed:
corona is spreading rapidly there

I've got corona firus, all my aunts kids have it, and so do my fam, shit all our smell and taste went away for the past 2 week, all I smell is burnt wood for some reason, so we all went to the ER yesterday to get tested, and we all came out positive.

Pray for ya boi.

i hope i don't catch the virus from you by replying to your topic

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
1584985193779.png

I thought the tests take longer than 24hrs to come back
Went there many times, they called it off as a normal cold, but I went to a different hospital last week to get tested, and came back positive on jummah, crazy thing is I know who my family got it from, but alhamdulilah it's just mild

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It was good knowing you. It’s hard being one of the few real ones that’s dodging China virus! It ain’t easy maneuvering through the BS S/O to us! If you got it keep scrolling this ain’t for you weak coughing asses

Went there many times, they called it off as a normal cold, but I went to a different hospital last week to get tested, and came back positive on jummah, crazy thing is I know who my family got it from, but alhamdulilah it's just mild

imagine dying before u taste the malab, kkkkkk
jk get well soon

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Pray for ya boi.

I've been smelling burnt wood too??

Trending

Latest posts