It's been a year, I'm still unvaccinated and nothing has happened. Where do ya stand on the shot now?

Gonna take the shot now?

• Yeah why not, I wasn't a lab rat, but the concerns don't seem that high anymore.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Hell no! I ain't taking the jab! They'll have to jab my cold dead body before they get me.

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I'm already vaccinated.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I'll take 10 booster shots if that's what it takes. All hail science.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
At this point, I'm apathetic to the shot. The CDC just lowered the isolation period to 5 days. With the labour shortages, it looks like the corps pressured the government. Who knew the pandemic would end with capitalism? I still never took the damn shot, but at this point, if I needed to take it to keep my job, I'd prob be whatever about it. What are your thoughts on it?

Apollo

VIP
Rona will be gone in 3 years.

Each year some new less deadly but more rapidly spreading variant will emerge until rona settles down as a regular flu.

Each year some new less deadly but more rapidly spreading variant will emerge until rona settles down as a regular flu.
3 years!? Fml.
oh no wtf GIF by Sherchle

Keo

VIP

That’s 5 years of your life you are never getting back f*ck that shit man.

Whether it’s 3 years or 10 years, the virus is never going anyway and you WILL get it eventually, albeit a less deadly variant.

I was opposed to getting the vaccine till I read the stream of reports of “covid long” patients who still haven’t recovered from the virus back from March/April 2020. The scariest symptoms of all was the permanent brain fog & lethargy many people reported. Covid can legit give you brain damage. Once your brain is fked there’s literally no point of living anymore.

Keo

VIP
Whether it’s 3 years or 10 years, the virus is never going anyway and you WILL get it eventually, albeit a less deadly variant.

I was opposed to getting the vaccine till I read the stream of reports of “covid long” patients who still haven’t recovered from the virus back from March/April 2020. The scariest symptoms of all was the permanent brain fog & lethargy many people reported. Covid can legit give you brain damage. Once your brain is fked there’s literally no point of living anymore.
I already had it. Started getting symptoms on the 10th of December. Had flu like symptoms, fever, crazy headaches and muscle aches which made it difficult to walk or stand for long periods. Headache lasted for 2 days and the muscle aches were gone in 3 days.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

They have these mandates all wrong. What every citizen should be forced into is health promoting lifestyle choices. Dietary quality, exercise and supplementation should be foisted on to the public. Perhaps symptoms would not be as severe if one were 'truly' healthy to begin with. Then they may not have to be biopharmaceutical dependent for an indefinite duration. Just a thought.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
At this point, I'm apathetic to the shot. The CDC just lowered the isolation period to 5 days. With the labour shortages, it looks like the corps pressured the government. Who knew the pandemic would end with capitalism? I still never took the damn shot, but at this point, if I needed to take it to keep my job, I'd prob be whatever about it. What are your thoughts on it?

Well i think u finally cave in because of your pay check