Its almost Boxing Day tell us one thing you purchased that has changed your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
ok I have more than one....

There is nothing I love more than my hot water bottle, they keep bursting on me so I’m looking for an electric blanket, if anyone has a recommendation I’m receptive to it. I really hate central heating as it dries my skin out.

I love making myself a latte, and with this I can froth my milk

@Steamdevolopment @Emily and @Reiko any inputs? I’m dying to see yours

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Joy by Dior, boots from Aldo and a suitcase for my upcoming traveling.

Let me know if you like the milk frother, I was actually thinking about purchasing a espresso machine but if I can buy the milk frother then that would be easier.

Muji

VIP
Joy by Dior, boots from Aldo and a suitcase for my upcoming traveling.

Let me know if you like the milk frother, I was actually thinking about purchasing a espresso machine but if I can buy the milk frother then that would be easier.

I will sis

You seem to be one of the few here who is in to self-care and can afford to treat yourself. The men here probably treat themselves with a nail clipper once every 5 years. No offence ofcourse.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
608F74DF-18B5-48CA-A084-AD6EBF911C5E.jpeg

Timbs.

These shoes are so versatile
You can wear them everywhere.

Gibiin-Udug

I will sis

You seem to be one of the few here who is in to self-care and can afford to treat yourself. The men here probably treat themselves with a nail clipper once every 5 years. No offence ofcourse.
They need to buy cologne and lotions for their faces. They look like the type to moisturize with the left over grease from the food they ate.

Muji

VIP
In NewYork city, the ghetto, drug dealers only wear timbs.

But since @Jake from State Farm is a white washed Somali from Texas, why is he purchasing timbs in late 2018?

giphy.gif

Hmm the plot thickens

Seems to be the behaviour of a suburban white washed farax suffering from an identity crisis now believes being Somali means you have to wear timbs and be ghetto. Hope he doesn’t start chewing and claiming food stamps

Gibiin-Udug

Hmm the plot thickens

Seems to be the behaviour of s suburban white washed farax suffering from an identity crisis now believes being Somali means you have to wear timbs and be ghetto. Hope he doesn’t start chewing and claiming food stamps
He's probably flirting with @Basra who's a single mother in her 40s. Obviously he wants her to support him and spend his time playing video games and beat the crap out her, but knowing Basra, she likes that, she thinks if a man beats her that he loves her. Tragic!

Muji

VIP
I find their relationship ‘unsettling’ not sure what he wants from the elderly. Maybe she received some governmental assistance he wants a share of. Anyways haven’t heard from that ayeeyo in a while last time I heard from her she was crying about Donald Trump cutting off her ceyd. It’s better that Trump takes it away from before Jerome with his timbs steals it whilst the poor xalimo is sleeping.

Gibiin-Udug

She has couple VHS videos of her and Siad Barre body guards. She threatens to leak them so they give her money. It's not sexual, she used to belly dance for them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's probably flirting with @Basra who's a single mother in her 40s. Obviously he wants her to support him and spend his time playing video games and beat the crap out her, but knowing Basra, she likes that, she thinks if a man beats her that he loves her. Tragic!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending