It's about time we have Somalis in Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis would neverr support an actor/actress, someone described it to me as a gate way for haram kkkk

that goes for all the arts :mjcry:

s would instantly hate on that person and excommunicate them.

s can't play normal roles. Only the roles of warlords and pirates suit them, K'naan even knew it too.
Imagine having a faarax as the hero of an action movie:mjlol:

Somalis won't support their own. Look how much they trash talk and drag Somali-youtubers on this forum (who are btw just starting out and really young.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's like everyone is forgetting my nigga Barkhad Abdi. Already has 2 good movies, a Bafta award and an Oscar nomination. He's also got a role in the new Blade Runner movie, which is gonna be huge.

somalis would turn into TMZ and expose every skeleton about not only him and his family but his entire sub clan. all the jealous habyiers with garbage children while conspire against that person and TEA will be SPILT!

It's like everyone is forgetting my nigga Barkhad Abdi. Already has 2 good movies, a Bafta award and an Oscar nomination. He's also got a role in the new Blade Runner movie, which is gonna be huge.
uff his ugly ass needs to disappear!!! I'm mad his deformed ass is getting so much hype. nacala

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
uff his ugly ass needs to disappear!!! I'm mad his deformed ass is getting so much hype. nacala
It's about talent, not looks. And he has a lot of talent. Plus he fixed his teeth so he's nowhere near as bad looking now.

See this is what everyone is talking about hating. Homeboy is out there doing big things, but it doesn't matter cause he's "ugly". Come on. The fact that he even made it this far is an accomplishment, when people said he literally couldn't play anything besides a pirate. Stop hating, he's our fellow Somali. And if that's not enough, he's MJ. Let's support our cousin.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
HDbh2Wy.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalis are only like 0.01% of the American population.

Have some perspective.

I was waiting for someone to point out this fact. So much lack of perspective on here. People bizarrely expect there to be a Somali Will Smith and Angelina Jolie :mugshotman:

I'm gonna hit the cinemas as soon as blade runner comes out. Even if I hate remakes, gotta support my fellow somali:banderas:

I even bought tickets for captain philips, red eye and snuck into another movie. Just to contribute to the box office ratings:rejoice:

Jeesto

VIP
I've always wanted to be an actor and make it to hollywood or atleast make a name for myself. I even took theatre and drama lessons at school The school later held several plays and it was a success but i got negative comments from a lot of my non white friends and many somalis saying that i shouldn't do this and that blah blah.
So if i architecrture doesn't workout for me, my plan b is moving to the US and do acting.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I've always wanted to be an actor and make it to hollywood or atleast make a name for myself. I even took theatre and drama lessons at school The school later held several plays and it was a success but i got negative comments from a lot of my non white friends and many somalis saying that i shouldn't do this and that blah blah.
So if i architecrture doesn't workout for me, my plan b is moving to the US and do acting.
Well I'll support you the entire way if you do

Status
Not open for further replies.