It's a mans world but it would be nothing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alla beerka :dead:

These effeminised men deserve to get whipped and abused by women for lacking masculinity I mean what real woman what's a man who's really a woman with a penis :susp:

I can't imagine what our forefathers or those before would have said if they saw this, at least it hasn't reached the stages Somali's are bowing down

But with this current trend of explosive rise of betaised, neotony juvenile retaining, gay-pedo face, dyke looking, Europhile, infertile, IVF clinic visiting, man-boob, LOW T, effeminate male's, everything is possible, soon there will be a video of a Faraax on his knees, nacalad ba na igu ***

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I can't imagine what our forefathers or those before would have said if they saw this, at least it hasn't reached the stages Somali's are bowing down

But with this current trend of explosive rise of betaised, neotony juvenile retaining, gay-pedo face, dyke looking, Europhile, infertile, IVF clinic visiting, man-boob, LOW T, effeminate male's, everything is possible, soon there will be a video of a Faraax on his knees, nacalad ba na igu ***
all because of fruitloops and cornflakes :bell::bell::bell:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

You fear women wich raise issues with men and how they treat women go treat your mother as a slave go on....

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

:dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You fear women wich raise issues with men and how they treat women go treat your mother as a slave go on....
Don't bring our mothers into this they have dhaqan deen they were not westernised by feminism & effectively turned against men seeing men as their enemies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
your the one brainwashed by the government's ploy to tax the other half of the poulation,dont project your nacasnimo on our mothers
What tax ? I have no incentive to tax men wtf where did you get this facinating analogy from ? Do tell me, when did I say I wanted to tax men. Your making things up boy

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim this qumayo is iblis naa yahoo :westbrookwtf:
Yes I've come to turn all women into hores becuase a free woman who has a CHIOCE is a prostitute who wants to have sex. Everything is sexual with you men, our bodies are sexual, our voices are sexual hence we cant have women as preachers or guiding mosques . Everything is sexual about us your making me feel dirty as a woman.

Don't bring our mothers into this they have dhaqan deen they were not westernised by feminism & effectively turned against men seeing men as their enemies.

Hey Charlie Sheehan;

Why don't you practice what you preach? Do you know that you are a person of rare intelligence and hate women even if they are mothers who never engaged you in any conversation and nor offended you. Your hatred of women and rare intelligence relegates you to the bottom of the pit of stupid men. To supplement his cab driving income, I heard your dad took you to a dog show and you won few bucks for him in chasing the tail competition.

Tell that to your mothers vagina hooyada siilkayda waas you gaal bastard nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas :fittytousand:

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/are-jinns-behind-the-advent-of-modern-technology.16710/page-9

Status
Not open for further replies.