its a grave sin for somalis to falsely claim arab lineage

southside

Hiiraan
Islam forbids the child to claim a lineage other than his own, or to claim as father someone who is not his real father. The Prophet (peace be on him) listed this practice among the abominable evils deserving the curse of both the Creator and His creatures. Once 'All, speaking from the pulpit, read from some pages on which he had written various ahadith. One of the Prophet's statements was the following: The one who claims descent from someone other than his (real) father, and the slave who attaches himself to someone other than his (real) master, are cursed by Allah, His angels, and the people. Allah will accept neither repentance nor ransom from such a person on the Day of Resurrection. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

And Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas narrated that the Prophet (peace be on him) said, If someone claims a person as his father with the knowledge that he is not his father, the Garden will be forbidden to him. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I remember my adeer telling me this after he came from a qudbo where the sheikh was talking about the same thing

Islam forbids the child to claim a lineage other than his own, or to claim as father someone who is not his real father. The Prophet (peace be on him) listed this practice among the abominable evils deserving the curse of both the Creator and His creatures. Once 'All, speaking from the pulpit, read from some pages on which he had written various ahadith. One of the Prophet's statements was the following: The one who claims descent from someone other than his (real) father, and the slave who attaches himself to someone other than his (real) master, are cursed by Allah, His angels, and the people. Allah will accept neither repentance nor ransom from such a person on the Day of Resurrection. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

And Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas narrated that the Prophet (peace be on him) said, If someone claims a person as his father with the knowledge that he is not his father, the Garden will be forbidden to him. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)
Arabs is not a race though it’s just a culture/political thing hence the Arab league its same as calling someone a westerner

Apollo

VIP
They did not have genetic technology in the past and this dumb Banu Hashim scam became widespread as nobody could verify its veracity.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Sheikh Isaaq iyo Sheikh Abdirahman are still my ancestors. #T-M184 #DIRPOWER :vncu2n5:

Apollo

VIP
Sheikh Isaaq iyo Sheikh Abdirahman are still my ancestors. #T-M184 #DIRPOWER :vncu2n5:

The T1a lineage is NOT Banu Hashim, still also fake Banu Hashim claiming. The fact that non-Isaaq claiming Dirs also carry it destroys the claim that it came from an Arab scholar named Isaaq Al-Hashimi.

J-L859 is the Banu Hashim subclade.

Timo Jareer and proud

The T1a lineage is NOT Banu Hashim, still also fake Banu Hashim claiming. The fact that non-Isaaq claiming Dirs also carry it destroys the claim that it came from an Arab scholar named Isaaq Al-Hashimi.

J-L859 is the Banu Hashim subclade.
Yes saxiib it is not Banu Hashim that was my point. I am Isaaq and Dir not Isaaq and Arab! :vncu2n5:

Isaaq Al Hashini was a Dir Somali from the Mandulug sub clan of Dir.

Apollo

VIP
Yes saxiib it is not Banu Hashim that was my point. I am Isaaq and Dir not Isaaq and Arab! :vncu2n5:

Isaaq Al Hashini was a Dir Somali from the Mandulug sub clan of Dir.

Hold your horses.. You may be older than the Dir. Just like Darods and Hawiyes don't have the same E sublineage (at the deepest level).

Timo Jareer and proud

Hold your horses.. You may be older than the Dir. Just like Darods and Hawiyes don't have the same E sublineage (at the deepest level).
Nani how is Isaaq older then Dir I am confusion. :what1:

Also Hawiye and Darood don't share the same subclades? Didn't they only split like 1200 years ago?

Apollo

VIP
Wait but doesn't Ciidgalle/Have Yoonis carry the same subclades as other Dir?
Fuq even Dir is a confederacy?!:jcoleno:

They have only taken those medium density Y tests, not the full ones. Still it is unknown how close or distant T Isaaqs are from T Dirs. Could be as high as 2,000 years or as low 800 years. My guess.

Timo Jareer and proud

They have only taken those medium density Y tests, not the full ones. Still it is unknown how close or distant T Isaaqs are from T Dirs. Could be as high as 2,000 years or as low 800 years. My guess.
Hopefully it as low as 800 years since that is when Isaaq clan was established. Inshallah, I can take a full Y chromosome test when I have the money too. Do you know any good websites that offer them?

Apollo

VIP
Hopefully it as low as 800 years since that is when Isaaq clan was established. Inshallah, I can take a full Y chromosome test when I have the money too. Do you know any good websites that offer them?

I doubt it as low as 800 years. The Harti clan is 700-800 years old. :lol:

I think you guys and the Dir won't match up until about 1500 years ago.

Timo Jareer and proud

I doubt it as low as 800 years. The Harti clan is 700-800 years old. :lol:

I think you guys and the Dir won't match up until about 1500 years ago.
I was a dumbass. Mundulug first formed around 1500 years ago. Still pin points Isaaq as a Dir subclan but, I don't match up with Gadabuursi for example tell around that time period since Gadabuursi is also a Mundulug sub clan.

Trending

Latest posts