It's 2020

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
If they actually tried, then they could. I don’t know why you guys didn’t ask the UN to move the capital to the second city Hargeisa in the late 90s and early 2000s. The UN would of probably said yes because Xamar was a warlord city. The whole power structure of the country could of changed.

somalilands goal is to leave somalia thats why they didn't try that .but instead why didn't puntland move the capital to garowe or bossaso ???

somalilands goal is to leave somalia thats why they didn't try that .but instead why didn't puntland move the capital to garowe or bossaso ???
They didn’t try that because they didn’t think to do it. You guys chewed too much khaat LOL

From what I heard, Abdullahi Yusuf was offered to move the capital to Garowe but he refused. MJS have this love for Somalia I don’t understand.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
They didn’t try that because they didn’t think to do it. You guys chewed too much khaat LOL

From what I heard, Abdullahi Yusuf was offered to move the capital to Garowe but he refused. MJS have this love for Somalia I don’t understand.

that was very wrong of him tho and now the capital of somalia is run by amisom

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
India is still not a superpower.

39cc12693eda808cab31f14ff50faccc.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think that farmaajo or kheyre are going to be rere-elected, there is no other active political player in Somalia endorsed by the west and even some middle (and) eastern.
As those two.

I also think that 2020 is the year that will be the most important year of the decade of 2020 - 2030. Eventhough it is almost impossible there will be a 1m1v ( a little bird told me the federal parliament is leaning towards the popular vote wins) and many other events will be structured in 2020.

If N&N pull of a win in the ICJ they are re-elected since the entire nation will be celebrating the victory they gave us eventhough another president and parliament began the process.

If somehow they finish the dastuur they are re-elected ( they can easily bargain their re-election in the comprimise process of the dastuur.

If they pull of the lifting of the arms embargo they are re-elected .

I guess we are stuck with them or atleast one of the two for another federal election cycle.

Let's just pray they will do the right thing being lifting the somali name from the dirt.