Italy returns to the Horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Italians have largely been absent from Africa, which has enabled France, Turkey, USA and China to dominate & create their respective sphere's of influence on the continent.

However, the Italians now want a piece of the pie by returning to their old colonies to win infrastructure contracts in the Horn. The recent thaw in relations between Ethiopia & Eritrea has presented potential lucrative infrastructure projects that Italian companies could build to link the two countries. Plus, Italy may challenge Turkey's sphere of influence over Somalia.

Source: https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2019/02/08/italy-making-its-way-back-to-africa/

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
damn feels like that Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode when Will's dad comes back.

I hope the Italians don't walk out on us again and stick around. Every son needs his dad around.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
damn feels like that Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode when Will's dad comes back.

I hope the Italians don't walk out on us again and stick around. Every son needs his dad around.

The only thing Italians were good at was the urban planning. They laid out the design for Xamar which made it a worldwide tourist hotspot.

Other than that, we inherited their mafia political culture:nahgirl:

Rather we get colonized by China
30sjue.jpg

They owe us a lot of money. No loans just straight up $$$. They oppressed the people and looted the land. If they aint down for that then gtfo.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Somalia is fast becoming an unloyal of Turkey...
:pachah1:

China and Italy are going to get some action very soon in a, whilst the French try to maintain control over their Djibootyian s.
May Allah bless Turkey mashallah a wonderful nation. I will learn Turkish inshallah, I want to meet Abo Erdogan:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts