Italians honour half Somali who died fighting Nazis

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

His mom was a Somali from Outskirts of Jowhar and his dad was an Italian Military Officer in Somalia, he fought and died fightint Nazis and was honoured Italy's highest honour. He will have his own station named after him in Rome subway.

He fought for his country well.

Howcomes all these somali mothers gave up their children to be raised in Italy without them. I've seen many stories. They go on to be kufaars.

There are alot of Italians with somali grandparents i think.

Howcomes all these somali mothers gave up their children to be raised in Italy without them. I've seen many stories. They go on to be kufaars.

There are alot of Italians with somali grandparents i think.

A lot of these Somali mothers were underage (12-16) orphans from minority clans.

Very few Somali adult women were accessible to Italians especially prior to 1940s.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

His mom was a Somali from Outskirts of Jowhar and his dad was an Italian Military Officer in Somalia, he fought and died fightint Nazis and was honoured Italy's highest honour. He will have his own station named after him in Rome subway.

He fought for his country well.
Strange. He looks too geeljire for his dad to be ajnabi.

I thought our genes were weak? Maybe they stand a chance against Italian.

:damedamn:

And to say that my great-grandfather has fought with the Afrikacorps during the WW2
262C2CBE-885E-4E44-B7AF-2A46EFBF8391.png

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Shouldn't have been anywhere near italy in the first place, what a waste.