Italian Somali is making big moves.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He made a colab with Skiibii with his hit song Sensima.

Walle waa yaab it takes foreigners to lift the Somali name this is why I am all for foreigners to make Mogadishu cosmopolitan again. Western nations and successful ones know this is the key to success.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
How the f*ck is this a success of any city changing degree? We need engineers, business owners, teachers and whatever else that can uplift a society out of poverty. Not some crappy songs made by lord of the autotunes.

CaliTedesse

VIP
How the f*ck is this a success of any city changing degree? We need engineers, business owners, teachers and whatever else that can uplift a society out of poverty. Not some crappy songs made by lord of the autotunes.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I've had these discussions many times f*ck off abaha wasse

Teacher or engineers are nowhere as important as a cool artist with deep music who touches million of peoples heart

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:qri8gs7:Naming yourself Somali out of any word in the dictionary. This shows why some Madows are jealous of our Cushitic features.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The sasd thing is these rappers, just like black celebs when they get rich spend their money on making others richer and on useless name brands whilst neglecting their community and allowing the cycle of degeneracy and poverty to continue.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@SomaliSteel @One Star To Rule Them All @CaliTedesse

The reason why he took the name Italian Somali is because:

Italians are known to be mobsters / mafia (The Godfather Trilogy)

Somalis are known to be pirates and having an anarchic society.

This guy is just into criminal lifestyles and being edgy. He probably gives zero fucks about Somalis in reality.
Atleast the mafia are organised. Somali crime is useless and pointless.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@SomaliSteel @One Star To Rule Them All @CaliTedesse

The reason why he took the name Italian Somali is because:

Italians are known to be mobsters / mafia (The Godfather Trilogy)

Somalis are known to be pirates and having an anarchic society.

This guy is just into criminal lifestyles and being edgy. He probably gives zero fucks about Somalis in reality.
It probably it lmfaoooo but it's a big blow to french and british somalis no one used their name hahahah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He made a colab with Skiibii with his hit song Sensima.

Walle waa yaab it takes foreigners to lift the Somali name this is why I am all for foreigners to make Mogadishu cosmopolitan again. Western nations and successful ones know this is the key to success.

I wanna puke

CaliTedesse

VIP
Italia & Somalia :ftw9nwa:

upload_2019-11-10_11-39-24.png

The Somali students in oversea universities such as ones in China, Turkey and Eygpt are gonna be more useful than that good for nothing edgy rapper.

Trending

Latest posts