Italian queen teaches madow women how to behave

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Black is beautiful
You say black is beautiful but then post a black women with a diverse ancestry instead of posting a full black woman.

If black really was beautiful you wouldn't go out of your way to find a mixed woman. You're racist and colourist.

Black women have trouble finding modelling gigs and acting gigs. All because when employers look for black women they use mixed or lightskin women with eurocentric features. Not only are you undermining most black women with bantu features by proving your case that black woman are only beautiful when they are mixed or have eurocentric features, you are also increasing the narrative that majority of black woman look like that.

Shame on you.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Nope. Deleted it.
:i83dwbv:
You say black is beautiful but then post a black women with a diverse ancestry instead of posting a full black woman.

If black really was beautiful you wouldn't go out of your way to find a mixed woman. You're racist and colourist.

Black women have trouble finding modelling gigs and acting gigs. All because when employers look for black women they use mixed or lightskin women with eurocentric features. Not only are you undermining most black women with bantu features by proving your case that black woman are only beautiful when they are black or have eurocentric features, you are also increasing the narrative that majority of black woman look like that.

Shame on you.
You’re right I’m still recovering from the tiny bits of white supremacy indoctrination I still suffer with, here’s a beautiful ebony queen
E47F9792-16D0-47A7-BDE1-D466EE30DB76.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:i83dwbv:

You’re right I’m still recovering from the tiny bits of white supremacy indoctrination I still suffer with, here’s a beautiful ebony queen
View attachment 126363
I don’t find her beautiful personally.

But as long as you’re not marginalizing black woman in the only label they would feel safe in (black). Then that’s fine.

Imagine seeing a spot for a black woman, applying for it, only to be chosen over a 50% black woman.

Don’t use a mixed black person to prove black people are beautiful. That is incredibly hypocritical and just as bad as saying “black women aren’t beautiful”.

It’s implying “black women are only beautiful when they have a little white in them”

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I don’t find her beautiful personally.

But as long as you’re not marginalizing black woman in the only label they would feel safe in (black). Then that’s fine.

Imagine seeing a spot for a black woman, applying for it, only to be chosen over a 50% black woman.

Don’t use a mixed black person to prove black people are beautiful. That is incredibly hypocritical and just as bad as saying “black women aren’t beautiful”.

It’s implying “black women are only beautiful when they have a little white in them”
You’re very pro black I admire it please join the black panther party

Trending