Ita embarrassing to see Geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few Somali girls who had abortions and I'm disgusted their they trusted a Faarax enough to sleep with him without a condom. Somali boys in the UK are loose as f*ck.

I cant take anyone who uses abortion as birth control seriously. How stupid do you have to be with all the methods out there even a plan B you can use the next day, that they would wait for the baby to form months later so they can kill it

I cant take anyone who uses abortion as birth control seriously. How stupid do you have to be with all the methods out there even a plan B you can use the next day, that they would wait for the baby to form months later so they can kill it

Too stupid I guess. Also falling for guys who tell you they're allergic to condoms or convince you that their pull out method is foolproof.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In My opinion a father is someone their kid looks up to as a role model someone who lets them know he isnt their friend hes their Dad and Will treat them as such

Someone who Will teach them about values and ask them about their goals in life and instill in them from early age that with hard work you can achieve anything

Someone who keeps track of their homework and progress in school

Someone who Will teach them to always Love and take care of their Mom cause theres nothing like family

And most importantly someone whose generous snd spends on his family and kids buying them gifts

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sitting over the same cup of shaax for hours and hours in a coffee shop talking about irrelevant matter than spending time with their wife and kids

Same with people who eat khat for many hours and only come home late

If youre not taking care of your home and your responsibilities how is your wife gonna respect you?

In My opinion good manners and knowledge of deen is the best legacy a father can leave to his children
I totally agree with you. It's also embarrassing seeing Somali men drinking coffee in the middle of the day during Ramadan.

I always hide and eat my food in discreet when I'm not fasting in Ramadan and geeljiires are openly smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee smh.

Mercury

VIP
I totally agree with you. It's also embarrassing seeing Somali men drinking coffee in the middle of the day during Ramadan.

I always hide and eat my food in discreet when I'm not fasting in Ramadan and geeljiires are openly smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee smh.
Thats an all time low if youre drinking openly in a coffee shop during ramadan

Mercury

VIP
I see it in London too. In fact when khat was legal they used to chew during Ramadan too and the marfash served food during Ramadan.

Wow thats crazy the things ppl do for khat I know someone who left his 6 daughters when they banned khat in the UK talk about priorities there

Mercury

VIP
I can't believe it's legal there! Does he work? Sounds like a d***head.
No he lives on his new wife she works what she dont know is that he married a 20 yr old in Hargeisa when he went to visit his relatives

No he lives on his new wife she works what she dont know is that he married a 20 yr old in Hargeisa when he went to visit his relatives

So his wife works, what does he do?

At least she was 20 and not 13. So he has three wives now and he's a khat addict who abandoned his kids? We Somali women have some low standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts