Ita embarrassing to see Geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sitting over the same cup of shaax for hours and hours in a coffee shop talking about irrelevant matter than spending time with their wife and kids

Same with people who eat khat for many hours and only come home late

If youre not taking care of your home and your responsibilities how is your wife gonna respect you?

In My opinion good manners and knowledge of deen is the best legacy a father can leave to his children

I agree with you. This is what my topic was about. These dads aren't even parenting anymore because they thing the gov will do their job for them.

Mercury

VIP
I agree with you. This is what my topic was about. These dads aren't even parenting anymore because they thing the gov will do their job for them.

One thing I also see which I find weird is that Some believe as long as they bring in the income they have fulfilled their role as father

Pertinent to our issues in the West, kudos!

I think mothers should also work and study to set a good example to their daughters and make their sons respect them. A lot of Somali kids are growing in poverty because their taxi/bus driver fathers have two wives and can't support both, forcing the mothers to turn to benefits which makes the kids have low self esteem and turn to drug dealing. Another thing is that Somali fathers will sit in marfash houses or coffee shops and the their kids lose out on the father figure. The mother ends up being a single parent despite having a husband. A lot of Somalis come from broken families like that. Ilaahey ha naga badbaadiyo.

Pertinent to our issues in the West, kudos!

I think mothers should also work and study to set a good example to their daughters and make their sons respect them. A lot of Somali kids are growing in poverty because their taxi/bus driver fathers have two wives and can't support both, forcing the mothers to turn to benefits which makes the kids have low self esteem and turn to drug dealing. Another thing is that Somali fathers will sit in marfash houses or coffee shops and the their kids lose out on the father figure. The mother ends up being a single parent despite having a husband. A lot of Somalis come from broken families like that. Ilaahey ha naga badbaadiyo.
Thats the saddest thing. There are so many single mothers despite being married. If we weren't muslims we would be having a lot of people with baby daddies iyo waxaas

Thats the saddest thing. There are so many single mothers despite being married. If we weren't muslims we would be having a lot of people with baby daddies iyo waxaas

I our culture babies born out of wedlock are given to orphanages, kind of like Victorian Britain.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They should devote that time to reading Quran and praying. There's no point in "spending time with wife and kids" when you have nothing saved up for the hereafter. Get your priorities straight and may allah guide us all. Ameen!

Mercury

VIP
And they want to be surprised when their sons become gangsters
True Alot of issues stem from how people were raised if you turn your wife into a babymachine and she births a kid every year later on end up having 8-10 kids that you have no Clue half the time what their up to what do you expect the outcome Will be?

Just dont try to pop out a kid every year if youre not willing to invest in their education and raising them

True Alot of issues stem from how people were raised if you turn your wife into a babymachine and she births a kid every year later on end up having 8-10 kids that you have no Clue half the time what their up to what do you expect the outcome Will be?

Just dont try to pop out a kid every year if youre not willing to invest in their education and raising them

Our people need to stop shaming people for using birth control. A lot of women are raising kids they can't afford to raise because they had sex without a condom/the pill.

I our culture babies born out of wedlock are given to orphanages, kind of like Victorian Britain.

In the west they just have abortion. someone told me somalis have a high abortion rate but how would they know that its not like they ask your ethnicity, black is black

In the west they just have abortion. someone told me somalis have a high abortion rate but how would they know that its not like they ask your ethnicity, black is black

I know a few Somali girls who had abortions and I'm disgusted their they trusted a Faarax enough to sleep with him without a condom. Somali boys in the UK are loose as f*ck.

I agree if you want to have a lot of kids it should be because you want to. Otherwise whats the point if you see them as a burden to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending