It was Sabrina marrying 65-yr-old Idris & now it's an 18yrl-old marrying 53-yrl-old Turk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh no a Muslim woman married a Muslim man stop the presses whatever shall we do what a travesty oh nooooo
:dead:

Where on earth have you been.

Btw notice how this girl is your age and how you've rejected me ? :bell::gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord: How do I know Idris is 65 because he hails from Shithole Africa and it is tradition to lie abt your age.

Just like 95% Somalis in MN are born in 01-01

Turks have already claimed our land and now our baby gazelles :ohlord:

But at least she got married to a Muslim.

I wish her longevity :jaynerd: with heavy heart :kanyehmm:

I think it is very cute that Turks have this crazy affinity for Somali women, sexually i mean. I find that endearing. :)

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
20180306_124108.png

Wallahi this is truly sickening she is 3 months older than me :bell::francis:

The blame goes to her parents. Do you think any other parents other than a Somali would let their barely legal, 18 year old daughter, marry someone nearly double their age, with a child, and from a different race? Their marriage will probably fail apart within a year after they get a baby, and her marriage prospects will be over for the rest of her life. In the UK, I heard about a 17 year old Xaliimo marrying a 35 year old cadaan revert warehouse worker but her dead beat parents let them get married and in around half a year they divorced. She’s now with a baby and hasn’t even finished high school/college.

Couldn't agree more :qri8gs7:

Just lol at not being an Ottoman grandpa with an 18 year old Somali virgin bride. Which one of you noble farahs will castrate yourself and guard this Sultan's harem? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending