It was Sabrina marrying 65-yr-old Idris & now it's an 18yrl-old marrying 53-yrl-old Turk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
Somalis > other muslims from Horn of Africa > black muslims > cadaan muslims > trash > middle easterners/south asians/turks.

Stop peddling this IQ bullshit as if Somalis had the highest, pretty sure most bantu countries have higher than 68.
turks are better than shit tier arabs, race mixing in general is bad but I'd pick a turk over an arab any day

They took a real gazelle from us I don't mind when horses like Sabrina get taken but our gazelles:birdman:
Well he's Muslim maybe her child will be the new ottoman sultan who knows:ehh:

Last edited:
Cute couple

“Cute couple” kulaha what a hypocrite.

I’m sure if it was reversed and it was a Somali old man instead of this ancient Turk you would be going on your usual demented tirade on how Islam doesn’t give women “rights “ and other garbage that you usually spew.

Let’s call a spade for a spade, old Somali men are ostracized for marrying young Somali women, no reason why an ajnabi man shouldn’t be as well.

It’s very clear she came from a broken home, if she had two loving parents they would have done everything In their power to prevent their barely turned adult girl from marrying this guy.

I’m sure if it was reversed and it was a Somali old man instead of this ancient Turk you would be going on your usual demented tirade on how Islam doesn’t give women “rights “ and other garbage that you usually spew.

Let’s call a spade for a spade, old Somali men are ostracized for marrying young Somali women, no reason why an ajnabi man shouldn’t be as well.

It’s very clear she came from a broken home, if she had two loving parents they would have done everything In their power to prevent their barely turned adult girl from marrying this guy.

Coulombs

Sxb, check every post I made about this kind of a thread and I’m consistent with the same message of ‘cute couple’ because it’s none of our business about the love that two concenting adults share for one another. Don’t rush to insults.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Some of you guys care about this too much.
:lolbron:
Start a tabloid, you'd give Sun a run for its money, mate.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Problem with Somali parents is that they give reverts the benefit of doubt heck this Guy is in his mid 30s and already got a kid

But when it comes to the local Cabdi they come with a list of conditions he must meet

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Problem with Somali parents is that they give reverts the benefit of doubt heck this Guy is in his mid 30s and already got a kid

But when it comes to the local Cabdi they come with a list of conditions he must meet

You don't have to look far to see the prosecution I'm going through. Just look at how @Reiko insulted me for desiring to be with a young gazelle. What does she expect me to be with, a 28 year has-been with one depleted egg?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You don't have to look far to see the prosecution I'm going through. Just look at how @Reiko insulted me for desiring to be with a young gazelle. What does she expect me to be with, a 28 year has-been with one depleted egg?

Whats wrong with a 28 year old or you want a baby factory?

Somalis > other muslims from Horn of Africa > black muslims > cadaan muslims > trash > middle easterners/south asians/turks.

Stop peddling this IQ bullshit as if Somalis had the highest, pretty sure most bantu countries have higher than 68.

If you hate yourself so much why not kill yourself and be done with it, it would also save us from listening to any future bullshit you have to spew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending