It this islaan wasn’t fanatically qabiilist she would’ve gone down as the greatest knowledge creator the Somali nation has ever known

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I admire Edna’s achievements both academically and professionally.

I differentiate my opinions on her politics from my opinions on her.

I admire Edna’s achievements both academically and professionally.

I differentiate my opinions on her politics from my opinions on her.

That is respectable:salute:, OP could have wrote that instead of telling lies about her contribution to the somali society.

mrlog

VIP
It's a non-profit, do know what a non-profit is? the hospital is run on donations and the charge patients pay for some, not all, of the treatments the hospital provides.

Have any of you being to her hospital or do you know any one that is under practice in the hospital?

tbh I haven’t but @mr steal your naag apparently works there as head of Alternative medicine. Now tell me how a high school dropout from Scandinavia where the pass mark is 40% got this job.
:gaasdrink:

I rest my case.

Other then that I commend her fortitude, she’s the real Naag-Nool. She has been hustling for years whereas @Basra lugta ayee baastada ku walaaqdaa

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
he is our version of Sheikh Rusheeye

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Edna Adan is a national treasure and her work have single handedly dropped maternal and child deaths in Somaliland.

@Grigori Rasputin, telling lies abut her and her institution won't change the reality, not only do students from all of the Somali peninsula go to her University but student from Yemen and other african countries go there.

You can criticize her political stand and her convictions but don't minimize and discredit her life work and achievements that has help so many people.

Stop hating bro...

I witnessed with my own eyes of both behaviors.

I was in a car with her where she spoke abt sensitive qabiil nepotism.

I was at a hospital as a patient was first asked to pay before treatment.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She stole EAU abbreviation. EAU is known for East African University in Puntland, she turned it into Edna Aden Uni

Menace, is the old lady Christian?

I don’t know that.

I am only here to speak abt what I witnessed.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s funny you are so against educating tolka, but defends your lander sex offender to the end cause he is tolka

That wasn’t the case. I only heard abt the chain of events. It was against the prevailing thought at the time.

I was in a car with her where she spoke abt sensitive qabiil nepotism.

I know this is a bald-face lie but I'll entertain it anyway - please elaborate on this moment of nepotism?

I was at a hospital as a patient was first asked to pay before treatment.

As stated earlier it's not free hospital it's non-profit so patients pay for some of the treatment so they can cap for the hospitals expenditures and salaries, people that work there need a liveable income, they have families to feed and duco don't put food on the plate.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know this is a bald-face lie but I'll entertain it anyway - please elaborate on this moment of nepotism?

As stated earlier it's not free hospital it's non-profit so patients pay for some of the treatment so they can cap for the hospitals expenditures and salaries, people that work there need a liveable income, they have families to feed and duco don't put food on the plate.

You see, you dismissed without being sure of what I know.

She came down to give lecture at my Uni. One of her co-reer-qabilist fella asked me to take them to a particular restaurant that she wanted. I took them in my car. I’ve eavesdropped on her telling them what she has done for the sub-clan. She informed that at the time when she was the FM of SL that she received numerous scholarships to the Sudan and that she made sure she got enough of the scholarship for the youth of her sun-clan. I can’t remember now but she gave a number of how many of her sub-clan she sent to the Sudan. This wasn’t given to her personally, it was for the SL nation. She was the FM at the time.

You tell me that ain’t no qabiil nepotism.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

once again I remind you that everyone pays. Everyone who enters that hospital pays before being treated. This is not what she tells the liberals of the West. She never tells them that she turns back the dying because they can’t pay.
At the same time she collects all the money from rich philanthropist of the West. She accumulates so much charity thanks to her incredible market skills. Marketing skills tailored towards the heart and minds of the West. The truth on the ground is preposterous. I witnessed it.

You see, you dismissed without being sure of what I know.

She came down to give lecture at my Uni. One of her co-reer-qabilist fella asked me to take them to a particular restaurant that she wanted. I took them in my car. I’ve eavesdropped on her telling them what she has done for the sub-clan. She informed that at the time when she was the FM of SL that she received numerous scholarships to the Sudan and that she made sure she got enough of the scholarship for the youth of her sun-clan. I can’t remember now but she gave a number of how many of her sub-clan she sent to the Sudan. This wasn’t given to her personally, it was for the SL nation. She was the FM at the time.

You tell me that ain’t no qabiil nepotism.

I'm gonna give you benefit of the doubt here, okay fellow me here; why would a former high ranking government official go like this in a car with a stranger:

"Oh by the way guys when I was foreign minister I embezzled so many scholarship from Sudan for the sake of our clan, I have truly done a lot for our clan"

It do not coincide with the picture you are trying to make of her, as a conning, manipulative and evil person right? when she just spills the beans like that with a stranger near by, I mean she must have done that a lot, it most be an open secret in Somaliland then right?

Last edited:
once again I remind you that everyone pays. Everyone who enters that hospital pays before being treated. This is not what she tells the liberals of the West. She never tells them that she turns back the dying because they can’t pay.
At the same time she collects all the money from rich philanthropist of the West. She accumulates so much charity thanks to her incredible market skills. Marketing skills tailored towards the heart and minds of the West. The truth on the ground is preposterous. I witnessed it.

I now for a fact that poor patient who can't pay the low fees, that are charged, don't get turned away.

If you are implying that the whole thing is a scheme and she is trying to enrich herself, if that was the case, she could have when about it in a better way.

I think you have some sort of a vendetta against this old lady.:hmm:
If you want to attack somebody from Somaliland, there are many other better candidates then this old lady that is trying to do something for her people REGARDLESS OF THEIR CLAN OR BACKGROUND.

Trending