it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawiyes are the least qabilist somalis. Even in the west i rarely found hawiye youth outside the old folks talking about qabiil they're all wadani but daroods and isaaq even the youth constantly have qabiilist tendencies.

No darood or isaaq would allow a hawiye president to rule them, yet hawiyes somehow voted a darood president although i would be lying if i said they are not qabilist, they are qabilist but certainly not as bad as darood and isaaq.

wars

Inhermouth
They didn’t choose they. They had no choice, after many years of drought and uncertainty, they finally gave up and decided they really need a MX Monarchy!

Let’s face it MX, knows how to treat animals in a humane way.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I strongly agree. Hawiyes aren't as diseased as other Somalis (especially HG).
Y'all niggas need to put down the crack pipe, Isaq and Darood or even digil mirifle are people that any tribe can live amongest them in peace and equality ,where in the other hand there was no darood or Isaaq if not related to Hawiye living in Mogdisho for whole 2 decades, while we had hawiyes flocking our streets in our regins doing minimal jobs such as shoe shinning.

Hawiye are savages just like AA, who could they be less qabiiliste when they caused over 3 million people out of their houses and farms and send them to exile. No darood or Isaq has ever kick a whole tribe and push them out of the country.

Y'all niggas need to put down the crack pipe, Isaq and Darood or even digil mirifle are people that any tribe can live amongest them in peace and equality ,where in the other hand there was no darood or Isaaq if not related to Hawiye living in Mogdisho for whole 2 decades, while we had hawiyes flocking our streets in our regins doing minimal jobs such as shoe shinning.

Hawiye are savages just like AA, who could they be less qabiiliste when they caused over 3 million people out of their houses and farms and send them to exile. No darood or Isaq has ever kick a whole tribe and push them out of the country.

The guy you're replying to is daarood mate. He isn't biased. The past is the past. Move on.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The guy you're replying to is daarood mate. He isn't biased. The past is the past. Move on.
That guy is unpredictable, he could be anybody, one day is Lander and next hour a MX.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In my experience with Somali tribalism throughout years, These are most Qabiiliste tribes in our homeland.

1.Isaq
2.Ogaadeen
3.Habar gidir
3.Majeerteen
4.Mareexan
5.Abgaal

The least Qabyaliste

1.Bantu
2.Reer Hamar/ Barawe
3.Gabooye
3.Digil Mirifle

In my experience with Somali tribalism throughout years, These are most Qabiiliste tribes in our homeland.

1.Isaq
2.Ogaadeen
3.Habar gidir
3.Majeerteen
4.Mareexan
5.Abgaal

The least Qabyaliste

1.Bantu
2.Reer Hamar/ Barawe
3.Gabooye
3.Digil Mirifle

Switch MJ and HG and it's decent :patrice:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Switch MJ and HG and it's decent :patrice:
MJ and HG are basically the modern innovators of tribalism, they have been fighting for centures in Mudug over camels and water reservoirs.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Not true at all. They may not have chip on their shoulders like others but come for their stuff and you will come find that they are just as vicious

Because they land squat out of mooryaanimo. They went on a rampage.
Ogaadeen went on a rampage because of my clan and they specifically target my clan because of my qabiil.
Tbere is a difference.
And also in the diaspora, Hawiyes are much less diseased (especially HG) than other qabiils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending